Sheyi Ojo Reveals Estimated Recovery Time After Dislocating ShoulderPublished: October 05, 2017
Nigerian winger Sheyi Ojo will spend the next two months on the sidelines after picking up an injury in Fulham's 2-1 road win over Bright Osayi-Samuel's Queens Park Rangers.
The Liverpool loanee is disappointed to be injured after an impressive start to his loan spell at the Cottagers, but has vowed to come back stronger in December.
Writing on social media, Ojo stated : ''Absolutely gutted to be out for 8weeks. Another setback but I'll be back stronger 100%. Rehab has already started!😏Thanks for the support❤️''.
The England U20 World Cup-winning winger was stretchered off the pitch against Queens Park Rangers on September 29, and doctors have confirmed that he dislocated his shoulder.
Ojo will not be available for selection when Fulham take on Preston North End , Aston Villa, Bolton, Bristol City, Wolves, Derby County, Sheffield United, Millwall in the Championship.
He has featured seven times for Fulham since completing his loan move in August, logging 564 minutes.
- Peseiro handed boost pre-Saudi Arabia as Fenerbahce defender returns to action
- Six games without scoring: Gent coach highlights Gift Orban's struggles in front of goal in recent weeks
- 'He's good but Osimhen is better' - Transfer insider urges Arsenal to prioritise signing of Nigerian over Toney
- Key stat shows dogged Tottenham left-back Udogie is the dirtiest player in the Premier League this season
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
Football News 24/7
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football