Charlton Athletic's Aribo Wants To Improve His Goalscoring Stats In New SeasonPublished: July 30, 2018
Charlton Athletic midfielder Joe Aribo wants to improve his goalscoring stats in the new season.
Last term, Aribo, who is predominantly a central midfielder, managed 6 goals from 36 games in all competitions and was not on the scoresheet during the 2016-2017 campaign.
Asked about his personal targets ahead of the forthcoming season, Aribo told the official website of the Addicks :''Goals change games and that is what I want to add to my game.
''I always want to improve my game and play as many games as I can.''
The left-footed midfielder has been compared to Tottenham Hotspur's Moussa Dembélé and Arsenal legend Patrick Vieira.
The 22-year-old Joe Aribo joined Charlton Athletic in September 2015 from Staines Town.
Football News 24/7
- 'A New Star Is Born', 'A Live Wire': English Press Laud Impressive Saka MOTM Performance Against Frankfurt
- Future Stars Crash Out of 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup
- Former Tottenham Manager: Tammy Abraham Deserves Chelsea Starts Over Giroud
- Europa League : Lazio's Adekanye Makes Pro Debut; Liverpool Loanee Ojo Nets Brilliant Goal
- Arsenal Coach Hails Saka After Teenager Announces His Arrival To The World
- 'Saka The New Messi' - Arsenal Fans React To Winger's MOTM Display Vs Eintracht Frankfurt
- Things Get Better And Better For Rohr Pre-Brazil As Another Fitness Doubt Spotted Training
- Official : Prolific Nigerian Striker Extends Contract With Bayern Munich
- Super Eagles Coach Rohr Receives Good News From Italy Ahead Of Brazil Friendly
- Super Eagles Lose One Place In Latest FIFA Ranking, Now 34th In The World
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football