Udinese's Troost-Ekong Returns To Training Less Than 24 Hours After Horror Show Vs NapoliPublished: October 21, 2018
Udinese have more or less confirmed that William Troost-Ekong was not injured during the 3-0 loss to Napoli at the Dacia Arena (Udine) on Saturday evening.
The Bianconeri have reported on their official website that Troost-Ekong was among the players that participated in the recovery workout on Sunday morning.
The Nigeria international took part in jogging and running exercises along with Opoku, the Ghanaian defender that replaced him in the 35th minute in yesterday's Serie A clash, Balic, Micin and Pezzella.
Troost-Ekong and other first-teamers have been given Monday off and will not be back for training until Tuesday, when they will have a double session at 1030 hours and 1700 hours.
The former Bursaspor man made his ninth successive start in the Italian topflight against Napoli, his third match in seven days for club and country, which might have contributed to his poor performance.
Udinese have lost their last four matches in the Serie A, conceding nine goals.
Football News 24/7
- Rohr : Super Eagles Could Face Morocco In Pre-Africa Cup Of Nations Friendly
- Why Serie A Will Be A Good Move For Ex-Barcelona Wonderkid Adekanye
- Oshoala Receives Medical Green Light : Super Falcon Stars In Barcelona Win Vs Bayern
- Arsenal Boss Explains Motive Behind Introducing Iwobi After Half-Time Vs Crystal Palace
- Crystal Palace Boss On Arsenal Team Selection : I Don't Regard Maitland-Niles, Iwobi As Back-up Players
- Golden Eaglets Face Guinea Who Are Being Investigated By CAF For Allegedly Falsifying Passports
- Ighalo Extends Scoring Run To Five Games & Could Equal Record Set At Watford Next Weekend
- Manchester United In Tanzania To Watch Golden Eaglets Stars, Africa's Hottest Young Prospects
- Uganda Coach Gives Three Reasons Why Golden Eaglets Will Go On And Win U17 AFCON
- UEL: Villarreal's Chukwueze Outshines Chelsea Superstar Hazard, Arsenal's Aubameyang In Two key Stats
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football