Udinese's Troost-Ekong Returns To Training Less Than 24 Hours After Horror Show Vs NapoliPublished: October 21, 2018
Udinese have more or less confirmed that William Troost-Ekong was not injured during the 3-0 loss to Napoli at the Dacia Arena (Udine) on Saturday evening.
The Bianconeri have reported on their official website that Troost-Ekong was among the players that participated in the recovery workout on Sunday morning.
The Nigeria international took part in jogging and running exercises along with Opoku, the Ghanaian defender that replaced him in the 35th minute in yesterday's Serie A clash, Balic, Micin and Pezzella.
Troost-Ekong and other first-teamers have been given Monday off and will not be back for training until Tuesday, when they will have a double session at 1030 hours and 1700 hours.
The former Bursaspor man made his ninth successive start in the Italian topflight against Napoli, his third match in seven days for club and country, which might have contributed to his poor performance.
Udinese have lost their last four matches in the Serie A, conceding nine goals.
Football News 24/7
- Super Eagles Handed Boost As Troost-Ekong Returns To Full Training Ahead Of Guinea Clash
- Official : Walsall Sign Former Fulham Striker Adebayo
- Early Team News Nigeria Vs Guinea : Iwobi May Take Over Playmaking Duties From Mikel, Musa Left Winger
- Rohr Names One Player Who Will Definitely Start Vs Guinea; Kalu To Undergo Fitness Test Today; Shehu Doubtful For Madagascar Clash
- 'They Have Players In Big Teams Like Liverpool, Napoli, Bordeaux' - Rohr Wary Of Guinea Team
- Musa Fit To Start Vs Guinea; Chukwueze & Ola Aina Not Initially Named In Line-Up Vs Burundi
- Abraham and Tomori Chances As Lampard Speaks To Chelsea
- Rohr Drops Massive Hint He'll Start Akpeyi Vs Guinea, Confirms Uzoho Is Third Choice GK
- Rohr Eyes Three Points Vs Guinea; Provides Injury Update On Shehu, Collins; Kalu's Fitness
- Super Eagles Embark On Pay Strike Pre-Guinea, Boycott Mandatory Pre-Match Press Conference
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football