Udinese's Troost-Ekong Returns To Training Less Than 24 Hours After Horror Show Vs NapoliPublished: October 21, 2018
Udinese have more or less confirmed that William Troost-Ekong was not injured during the 3-0 loss to Napoli at the Dacia Arena (Udine) on Saturday evening.
The Bianconeri have reported on their official website that Troost-Ekong was among the players that participated in the recovery workout on Sunday morning.
The Nigeria international took part in jogging and running exercises along with Opoku, the Ghanaian defender that replaced him in the 35th minute in yesterday's Serie A clash, Balic, Micin and Pezzella.
Troost-Ekong and other first-teamers have been given Monday off and will not be back for training until Tuesday, when they will have a double session at 1030 hours and 1700 hours.
The former Bursaspor man made his ninth successive start in the Italian topflight against Napoli, his third match in seven days for club and country, which might have contributed to his poor performance.
Udinese have lost their last four matches in the Serie A, conceding nine goals.
Football News 24/7
- Kenneth Omeruo Names The Nigerian Manager He Is Closest To At Chelsea
- Awoniyi Comments On Adekanye's Contract Standoff With Liverpool, Hints Winger Could Represent Nigeria
- Yobo Gives His Verdict On Morata's VAR Disallowed Goal Vs Juventus
- Nigeria U23 Coach Amapakabo In Touch With German-Born Fortuna Dusseldorf Goalkeeper
- Billing Is Huddersfield's Lowest Earning Player Per Minute Played In Premier League
- Rohr Receives Good News From Saudi Arabia Regarding Availability Of Ahmed Musa For AFCONQ
- 'African Zidane' Mikel Named In Championship Team of The Week
- Ex-West Ham Striker Obinna Training With Potenza Ahead Of Potential Transfer
- Swedish-Based Nigerian Midfielder Ruled Out Of Chelsea Vs Malmo Europa League Clash
- Reading Record Buy Aluko Set To Pen Deal With Chinese Club Beijing Renhe
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football