Udinese's Troost-Ekong Returns To Training Less Than 24 Hours After Horror Show Vs NapoliPublished: October 21, 2018
Udinese have more or less confirmed that William Troost-Ekong was not injured during the 3-0 loss to Napoli at the Dacia Arena (Udine) on Saturday evening.
The Bianconeri have reported on their official website that Troost-Ekong was among the players that participated in the recovery workout on Sunday morning.
The Nigeria international took part in jogging and running exercises along with Opoku, the Ghanaian defender that replaced him in the 35th minute in yesterday's Serie A clash, Balic, Micin and Pezzella.
Troost-Ekong and other first-teamers have been given Monday off and will not be back for training until Tuesday, when they will have a double session at 1030 hours and 1700 hours.
The former Bursaspor man made his ninth successive start in the Italian topflight against Napoli, his third match in seven days for club and country, which might have contributed to his poor performance.
Udinese have lost their last four matches in the Serie A, conceding nine goals.
Football News 24/7
- Tottenham Hotspur, Southampton Interested In Signing Former Super Eagles Invitee
- Super Eagles Star Moses Simon Scores On Nantes Debut, Which Siasia Did Not Achieve
- Nigerian Prodigy Scores First Competitive Goal For Manchester United Youth
- Leicester Boss Confirms : Ndidi Picked Up Hamstring Injury Vs Chelsea, To Miss At Least Two Games
- EFL : Eze, Ejaria Show Why Rohr Must Keep An Eye On Them; Ameobi Assists; Etebo, Odubajo Lose; Ajayi & West Brom Draw
- One Reason Why Tomori Could Win The Fight Against Two Experienced Defenders
- Chelsea Boss Lampard Reveals Reason Behind Tammy Abraham's Goal Celebration Vs Norwich
- EPL Wrap: Abraham Opens Chelsea Account; Balogun, Ndidi, Iheanacho, Saka, Success Not In 18; Tomori Benched
- Former Watford Teenage Sensation Receives First Ever Call-Up To Nigeria National Team
- Iwobi Denied Debut Goal By The Woodwork As Everton Lose To Aston Villa
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football