Udinese's Troost-Ekong Returns To Training Less Than 24 Hours After Horror Show Vs NapoliPublished: October 21, 2018
Udinese have more or less confirmed that William Troost-Ekong was not injured during the 3-0 loss to Napoli at the Dacia Arena (Udine) on Saturday evening.
The Bianconeri have reported on their official website that Troost-Ekong was among the players that participated in the recovery workout on Sunday morning.
The Nigeria international took part in jogging and running exercises along with Opoku, the Ghanaian defender that replaced him in the 35th minute in yesterday's Serie A clash, Balic, Micin and Pezzella.
Troost-Ekong and other first-teamers have been given Monday off and will not be back for training until Tuesday, when they will have a double session at 1030 hours and 1700 hours.
The former Bursaspor man made his ninth successive start in the Italian topflight against Napoli, his third match in seven days for club and country, which might have contributed to his poor performance.
Udinese have lost their last four matches in the Serie A, conceding nine goals.
Football News 24/7
- Official : Former Fiorentina Striker Akammadu Parts Company With Alessandria
- Arsenal-Owned Midfielder Olayinka Reveals Why He Joined Northampton Town On Loan
- Leicester Expert Reckons Manchester City Can't Trigger Buy-Back Option For Iheanacho After 2022
- Official : Indian Super League Club Odisha FC Loan In Spanish-Nigerian Striker
- 'One Of The Most Tactical & Disciplined Teams In Africa" - Ex-Barcelona Star Warns Eagles Of Cape Verde
- 'He Worked For The Team, Was Unselfish' - Success' Attitude Praised By Watford U23 Assistant Coach
- Done Deal : Columbus Crew SC Confirm Capture Of Nigeria's All-Time Leading Scorer In MLS
- Ndidi's Market Value : Leicester Star Is Joint 53rd Most Valuable EPL Player; Joint 10th DM
- Arsenal Invincible Keown Sees Versatile Youngster Saka As A Long-Term Left-Back
- Arsenal Captain Aubameyang Commends Saka On Goal Against Bournemouth
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football