Turkish Giants Fenerbahce Offered The Chance To Sign Ex-Chelsea Star Obi MikelPublished: January 06, 2019
Turkish Super Lig giants Fenerbahce have been offered the chance to sign free agent John Obi Mikel.
According to sports daily Fanatik, a representative of the Super Eagles captain has contacted Fenerbahce and negotiations will begin if the technical staff gives a positive report.
Mikel has already terminated his contract with Tianjin Teda, paving the way for him to return to Europe, where he spent thirteen years before his move to the Chinese Super League.
Last season, the versatile midfielder did not play much for Tianjin Teda in the second half of the league due to injuries and other problems.
Mikel, who was Tianjin Teda's biggest signing in their history, had one year remaining on his contract with the club.
Fenerbahce tried to sign the Nigeria captain prior to his transfer to Tianjin Teda.
Football News 24/7
- FIFA U17 World Cup : Ex-African Footballer Of The Year Warns On Golden Eaglets Pressure
- Lille Striker Osimhen Visits Former Club Sporting Charleroi
- Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Return To Action Is Imminent
- Barcelona Interested In Signing Red Bull Salzburg Striker Eligible For Nigeria
- Barcelona Line Up Chukwueze As Alternative To Brazil Superstar Neymar
- Anglo-Nigerian Midfielder Cites Chelsea Coach Lampard As Footballing Role Model
- Against All Odds: When Hopeless Soccer Bets Paid Fortunes
- Rohr Identifies Two Key Attributes Of Super Eagles New Star Joe Aribo
- Sao Paulo Coach Rates The Performance Of Golden Eaglets After 2-1 Loss
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup : Group Games Start With Fireworks
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football