Proposed Move Of Super Eagles Striker To Lokeren On The Brink Of CollapsePublished: January 10, 2019
Super Eagles striker Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo's proposed move to Sporting Lokeren is on the brink of collapse.
According to latest information from Het Nieuwsblad, the Nigeria international does not seem to be heading to Sporting Lokeren in the January transfer window and the relegation threatened club have decided to look at other alternatives.
The newspaper added that the East Flanders outfit are tired of the long wait for Simy.
Last season, the 26-year-old scored 7 goals in the Serie A, including games against Juventus, Udinese and Lazio.
He found his form at the tail end of last season and was eventually included in Nigeria's World Cup roster as replacement for the injured Moses Simon.
In the past, Simy has played for Portimonense and Gil Vicente in Portugal.
Football News 24/7
- Hoogewerf Makes Full Debut As Manchester United Suffer First League Loss At All Levels
- Done Deal : Scottish Champions Celtic Sign Talented Nigerian Striker
- New Aston Villa Signing Udanoh Center Of Three-Wag Tug Of War Between Nigeria, England & USA
- Chelsea Fan Peter Psquare Watches Chukwueze Open His Account For The Season In Spain
- Everton Winger Alex Iwobi Names Nigeria Legend As His Childhood Hero
- Nigerian Exports : Villarreal's Chukwueze, Bordeaux's Maja, Wycombe Wanderers' Onyedinma Score For Clubs
- Aston Villa Beat Liverpool, West Ham, Wolves To The Signing Of Promising Center Back
- Celtic, Rangers, West Ham Battling To Sign Nigerian Winger From Chelsea
- Fortuna Düsseldorf's Okoye Battling To Be Fit For Friendly Vs Ukraine After Operation
- Arsenal's Nigerian Fans React To Dani Ceballos' Masterclass Display Vs Burnley
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football