Proposed Move Of Super Eagles Striker To Lokeren On The Brink Of CollapsePublished: January 10, 2019
Super Eagles striker Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo's proposed move to Sporting Lokeren is on the brink of collapse.
According to latest information from Het Nieuwsblad, the Nigeria international does not seem to be heading to Sporting Lokeren in the January transfer window and the relegation threatened club have decided to look at other alternatives.
The newspaper added that the East Flanders outfit are tired of the long wait for Simy.
Last season, the 26-year-old scored 7 goals in the Serie A, including games against Juventus, Udinese and Lazio.
He found his form at the tail end of last season and was eventually included in Nigeria's World Cup roster as replacement for the injured Moses Simon.
In the past, Simy has played for Portimonense and Gil Vicente in Portugal.
Football News 24/7
- Rangers Working On Deal To Sign Liverpool Winger Of Nigerian Descent
- Lampard Link to Chelsea : One Player Who Stands to Benefit If Club Legend Replaces Sarri
- Inter Milan Interested In Signing Chelsea-Owned Winger Victor Moses
- U20 World Cup: Why Toronto FC's USA Star Akinola Will Not Face Flying Eagles May 27
- Afelokhai Hopes To Beat Ezenwa, Akpeyi, Uzoho To Super Eagles Number 1 Jersey
- Moses Responds To Question About His Fenerbahce Future Amid Chelsea Transfer Ban
- Iwobi Reveals He Wants Tottenham Hotspur To Lose To Liverpool In Champions League Final
- Nigeria-Eligible Attacker Nominated For Liverpool Player Of The Year - Women's Team
- Five Players Key To Nigeria’s Hopes of Glory at 2019 AFCON
- Highly-Rated Arsenal Defender Olowu Commits Future To Nigeria Over England
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football