Fenerbahce Coach Sends Brutal Message To Chelsea-Owned Winger Moses Ahead Of New SeasonPublished: July 29, 2019
Fenerbahce coach Ersun Yanal has urged Chelsea-owned winger Victor Moses to be more productive in the new season.
The former Nigeria international ended the 2018-2019 campaign with his highest league goal tally in seven years with 4 goals in 14 games, not bad for the player who arrived at the Yellow Canaries in the January transfer window.
In a private conversation with Moses and Cape Verde star Garry Rodrigues, manager Yanal advised the two wingers to be close to the penalty area.
''With your performance, you can determine the fate of the season for us,'' Yanal was quoted as saying by SuperFB.
''I will speak openly, so far form is not enough. Both of you have a very high capacity. I expect you to be more productive. I believe you will get better every day.''
Moses has been loaned out for the fourth time since joining Chelsea in August 2012 due to his lack of first team opportunities in the first half of last season under Maurizio Sarri, who is no longer coaching The Blues.
Photo Credit : fenerbahce.org
- WAFCONQ: Five observations from Super Falcons come-from-behind win against Cape Verde
- WAFCONQ Cape Verde 1 Nigeria 2: Super-sub Okoronkwo, Ajibade on target in come-from-behind win
- Bayer Leverkusen coach hints at strike partner for 'strong and technically excellent' Boniface
- 10 players including 3 invited to Nigeria national teams in the past in the running for Crystal Palace GOTM
- The top-rated Nigerian players in the Premier Leagues of Europe
- 'We know he's a very good player' - West Brom boss explains why Super Eagles striker is not starting games
- Houston Dynamo decline contract option for two Nigerian-born players; ex-Flying Eagles star Aliyu retained
- Dapo Afolayan: Exciting winger who learned his trade at Chelsea commits international future to Nigeria
- 'If they are called up, they will go' - Bayer chief confirms Boniface and Tella will be released to NFF for AFCON
- AFCON 2023: Should Rangers defender Leon Balogun be recalled to the national team?
Football News 24/7
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football