Lobi Stars Complete Deals For Two Enyimba WingersPublished: August 31, 2019
Allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed that Nigerian Professional Football League side Lobi Stars of Makurdi have pulled off a transfer coup by signing two Enyimba players.
At the end of negotiations on Friday night, wingers Joseph Osadiaye and Freedom Omofoman penned one-year contracts with the 2018 Nigerian champions.
Left-footed winger Osadiye had worn the colours of Akwa United and Warri Wolves before he was acquired by Enyimba in 2015.
Omofoman counts Warri Wolves and Finnish Ykkönen side AC Kajaani as his previous employers.
The two players are represented by Myron Topclass Sport Outfits, who also look after Super Eagles stars Oghenekaro Etebo and Daniel Akpeyi.
Osadiaye and Omofoman were part of the Enyimba team that won the Nigeria Professional Football League last season.
Football News 24/7
- Super Eagles Left-Back Jamilu Collins Sets New Bundesliga Record
- Good News For Nigeria As Chelsea's Abraham Opens Door To Future Super Eagles Call-up
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup: Harrison Chukwuji Bangs Tournament's First Hat-trick
- Upset in 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup Opener
- Rohr Names One Super Eagles Player Who Impressed Him Against Ukraine
- England Coach Joins Bandwagon In Praise Of Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham
- Nigerian Teenagers To Keep An Eye On: Arsenal Goal-machine Who Likens Himself To Aubameyang
- Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Two Nigeria Internationals In France
- Is Chukwueze's Spot In Villarreal Starting Line-up Under Threat?
- AFCON 2019 Top Scorer Is Back; Bursapor's Shehu, AIK's Obasi, Heracles' Dessers Strike
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football