Official : Bologna Loan Out U17 World Cup Winner To U.S. CremonesePublished: September 02, 2019
Through a statement on their official website, Italian Serie B club U.S. Cremonese have announced the signing of Nigeria U20 international Kingsley Michael.
The versatile midfielder has joined U.S. Cremonese on a season-long loan from Serie A side Bologna.
Kingsley was thought to be in the plans of manager Mihajlović as he played for the first team in pre-season and was handed his Serie A debut on the opening day of the season against Hellas Verona.
The 20-year-old fell down the pecking order following the signing of experienced Chile midfielder Gary Medel.
Last season, he made his debut in the Serie B in the colours of Perugia and finished the campaign with 25 appearances under his belt.
Michael won the World Cup with the Nigeria U17s in Chile four years ago and was part of the Flying Eagles squad to the U20 World Cup in Poland this year.
Football News 24/7
- Super Eagles Left-Back Jamilu Collins Sets New Bundesliga Record
- Good News For Nigeria As Chelsea's Abraham Opens Door To Future Super Eagles Call-up
- 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup: Harrison Chukwuji Bangs Tournament's First Hat-trick
- Upset in 2019 Bet9ja Royal Cup Opener
- Rohr Names One Super Eagles Player Who Impressed Him Against Ukraine
- England Coach Joins Bandwagon In Praise Of Chelsea Striker Tammy Abraham
- Nigerian Teenagers To Keep An Eye On: Arsenal Goal-machine Who Likens Himself To Aubameyang
- Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Two Nigeria Internationals In France
- Is Chukwueze's Spot In Villarreal Starting Line-up Under Threat?
- AFCON 2019 Top Scorer Is Back; Bursapor's Shehu, AIK's Obasi, Heracles' Dessers Strike
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football