Inter Milan Paid N114.5 Million To Sign Victor Moses From Chelsea In JanuaryPublished: August 01, 2020
Victor Moses cut short his loan spell with Turkish Super Lig side Fenerbahce in the January transfer window before heading to Serie A club Inter Milan for the remainder of the 2019-2020 season.
According to Calcio Finanza, Inter Milan's balance sheet for a nine-month period ending March 31, 2020 reveals that the Nerazzurri paid 216,000 euros (approximately N114.5 million) as loan fee to sign the former Nigeria international.
If Inter Milan are interested in buying Moses permanently this month, they have to activate a purchase clause set at 12 million euros.
Moses, Chelsea's joint longest serving player along with César Azpilicueta, has entered the final twelve months of his contract with the club he joined from Wigan Athletic in August 2012.
His temporary move to Inter Milan was his fifth loan spell since his arrival at Stamford Bridge, having previously spent time at Liverpool, Stoke City, West Ham and Fenerbahce.
A product of the Crystal Palace Academy, Moses has registered five assists in 11 league matches for Antonio Conte's team.
Photo Credit : inter.it
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Confirmed : Tottenham Hotspur's Nigeria-Eligible Defender Eyoma Signs Two New Deals
- 'Always Believe' - Chelsea Loanee Moses Reacts To Inter Milan's Win Vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Nigeria U23 Defender Tipped For Return To Galatasaray After Unsuccessful Loan Spell
- Arsenal, West Ham, Palace-Linked Playmaker Eze Chooses His Preferred Destination
- Two Nigeria-Eligible Teenagers Land In Lisbon With Manchester City First Team Pre-Lyon
- Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Called Upon From The Bench As Inter Beat Bayer Leverkusen
- 16-Year-Old Nigerian Defender Training Alongside Sancho And Co. At Borussia Dortmund Training Camp
- Stoke City Weighing Up Move For Champions League, Europa League Winner Mikel
- Glasgow Rangers New Star Balogun Named To Scottish Premiership TOTW
- 'Pogba Has Great Influence On The Pitch' - FC Copenhagen Hero Ijeh Backs Man Utd To Beat Danish Powerhouse
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football