Transfer Market Guru Reveals RB Leipzig Have Made No Bid To Sign Arsenal Striker BalogunPublished: January 14, 2021
There are conflicting reports regarding the true situation of Arsenal striker of Nigerian descent Folarin Balogun.
Yesterday it was claimed by a section of the English media that the England U20 international has agreed to sign a preliminary contract with RB Leipzig and he would be joining them on a free transfer after his Arsenal contract runs out at the end of June.
Italian transfer market expert Fabrizio Romano has dismissed the reports, saying RB Leipzig have not made an official bid to sign the Anglo-Nigerian striker.
He added that Balogun has received more than fifteen bids as a free agent for next summer and he's stalling on signing a new long-term deal with Arsenal because he is concerned about his lack of first team opportunities.
The 19-year-old has featured for the first team on five occasions this season, scoring two goals and providing an assist.
Liverpool have been linked with a move for Balogun should he end his twelve-year association with Arsenal but they face competition from German and Italian clubs.
Photo Credit : arsenal.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Super Eagles defender Balogun undergoes late fitness test ahead of Glasgow Rangers vs St Mirren
- Nigeria And Napoli handed Osimhen injury boost as striker receives medical green light
- Rodgers reveals Iheanacho will be important for Leicester City in last eleven Premier League games
- Balogun fit enough to make bench, Azeez returns from injury as Arsenal, Southampton B play out draw
- Leicester coach hints at permitting Iheanacho, Ndidi to link up with Super Eagles for AFCONQ
- Photo Confirmation : Chelsea-reared midfielder Musiala inks new contract with Bayern Munich
- Ndidi tells Leicester coach he wants to be in midfield, happy to assist Iheanacho score stunning volley
- Teenage Nigeria-eligible goalkeeper returns to Arsenal training after more than a month out with injury
- 'Very contentious decision' - Josh Maja gives his take on disallowed goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Denmark defender urges Super Eagles striker to shun Glasgow Celtic for Premier League or Bundesliga
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football