Official : Onyekuru Returns To Galatasaray For Third Loan Spell; Winger To Earn N431.3 MillionPublished: January 25, 2021
Nigeria international Henry Onyekuru has returned to Galatasaray for a third loan spell, the Turkish Super Lig giants officially announced on Monday.
Following a successful medical at the Medical Park Bahçelievler, a signing ceremony was held at the Ali Sami Yen Sports Complex Türk Telekom Stadium with President Mustafa Cengiz in attendance.
The loan deal includes an option to buy until June 11, 2021 set at 4,350,000 euros and Monaco, the winger's parent club, will be paid a loan fee of 650,000 euros.
Galatasaray have notified the Public Disclosure Platform that Onyekuru will pocket 750,000 euros (approximately N431.3 million in Nigerian currency) over the duration of his contract with the Lions.
After signing a third time for Galatasaray, Onyekuru said : "First of all, I am very happy to be here again. I want to spend a season where we can achieve the club's goals, have plenty of goals and make everyone proud.
"I hope to stay here longer. I spoke with our president, vice president and coach, and they expressed their trust in me.
"I am ready to give 100 percent as always. As I said before, my goal is to achieve more success with the club, win more trophies and make our fans proud. God willing, we will win both the league and Cup in Turkey."
Onyekuru will be wearing the number 7 jersey for the remainder of the 2020-2021 campaign.
Photo Credit : galatsasaray.org
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Nigeria-eligible duo miss out on Arsenal training camp in Herzogenaurach
- Official : Ex-Chelsea midfielder of Nigerian descent signs scholarship deal with Fulham
- Official : SV Wehen Wiesbaden sign ex-Hamburg, Schalke youth teamer Ezeh
- Watford's Super Eagles GK likes Man Utd post confirming signing of Feyenoord fullback
- Former Chelsea star Moses reports for pre-season training at Spartak Moscow
- WAFCON : Three best and worst performers in Nigeria's defeat to South Africa
- 'He's a top level player' - Rangers icon understands why Southampton are interested in Nigeria star
- Significant update emerges on future of two Super Eagles stars and Nigeria U23 intl at Watford
- Opinion : Two English clubs that could benefit from signing Chelsea legend Mikel
- 'If we can do that' - 2019 Flying Eagles invitee targets promotion with Sheffield Wednesday
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football