Announcement imminent by Arsenal as talented striker Balogun agrees new multi-year contractPublished: April 10, 2021
Allnigeriasoccer.com understands that English Premier League side Arsenal are on the verge of confirming that American-Anglo-Nigerian wonderkid Folarin Balogun has agreed a new deal with the club.
After months of negotiations, the two parties have finally reached an agreement for the attacker to extend his stay at the Emirates Stadium until at least the end of the 2024-2025 season.
Balogun is excited with the new development and wants to announce his renewal in a big way, he has already started compiling a video of his best moments at Arsenal since he joined the club at the age of eight.
The 19-year-old is scheduled to undertake media duties with Arsenal's media team on Tuesday, April 13 and will be questioned on his contract renewal.
The Gunners are planning to break the news of Balogun's new multi-year contract as from Wednesday, April 14.
Balogun acted professionally during the contract standoff, captaining Arsenal U23s in the Premier League 2 and weighed in with 11 goals in 23 appearances combined for the Gunners teams.
Photo Credit : arsenal.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Racing Genk demanding 30m euros if two-time Italian champions want to sign Onuachu
- What Iheanacho and Ndidi said after Leicester City's FA Cup win against Chelsea
- Southampton coach labels Super Eagles target 'biggest talent we have' after first EPL goal, assist
- Onuachu scores again, Dessers ends long wait for goal as Racing Genk beat Anderlecht
- Ndidi and Iheanacho hailed by ex-Man Utd striker after Leicester's FA Cup win vs Chelsea
- Leicester City hero : Vardy will be happy Iheanacho is scoring from his assists
- CD Feirense proud of Marcus' inclusion in Super Eagles provisional squad for friendly vs Cameroon
- UEFA Announces New Venue for the Champions League Final
- Nigeria captain named in Barcelona squad to face Chelsea in Women's Champions League final
- Millwall, QPR, Bristol City, Charlton considering move for Arsenal-reared Super Eagles hopeful
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football