Livingston, Motherwell, St Mirren battling to sign Middlesbrough striker OlusanyaPublished: June 07, 2022
Nigerian striker Toyosi Olusanya could be on the move this summer despite having one year left on his contract with Championship club Middlesbrough.
According to Football League World, the 24-year-old is a transfer target for Scottish Premiership trio Livingston, Motherwell and St Mirren.
Olusanya has struggled to break into Boro's first team since joining the club from non-leaguers Billericay Town in August 2021, with only three appearances off the bench in the Championship.
He did show his qualities in the Youth League, scoring two goals and registering two assists in six Premier League 2 appearances.
Considering his situation, a permanent transfer from the Riverside Stadium would be the best option for all the parties.
Olusanya trialed at Chelsea and Wolverhampton Wanderers before his switch to Middlesbrough.
His former employers include AFC Wimbledon, Kingstonian, Walton Casuals, Fleet Town and Gosport Borough.
Photo Credit : mfc.co.uk
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Passport which expired in 2018 blocked Arsenal winger from making Flying Eagles' AFCON squad
- Tottenham Hotspur offer new deal to Golden Eaglets-eligible midfielder
- Flying Eagles coach names three foreign-based stars in 30-man provisional AFCON squad
- 'Two goals of exceptionally quality' - Reims coach hails 'incredible' on-loan Gunner Balogun
- Arteta promotes U15 player to Arsenal first team training, promising GK eligible for Nigeria
- Pundit omits Madueke as he names the new players likely to be included in Chelsea's UCL squad
- 'That was going in' - McFadden reacts to Forest striker Dennis nearly scoring v Man Utd
- Arsenal loanee Balogun steals the show with first career hat-trick against Lorient
- Zambia enough test for Flying Eagles ahead U20 AFCON - Former West Brom defender
- Danish club to pocket N0.8b from Genk's sale of Onuachu to Southampton
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football