Spartak Moscow press chief Dmitry Zelenov has commented on speculation suggesting that former Chelsea winger Victor Moses could be departing the Russian Cup winners in the summer transfer window.
It was previously claimed that the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner was on his way out of Spartak Moscow because his wife wanted him to leave Russia.
The report added that Moses' services have been offered to Premier League clubs, Torino and Inter Milan.
He can take advantage of a new Fifa rule allowing Russian-based foreign footballers to suspend their contracts for one season.
The 31-year-old has had fine start to the 2022-2023 season, scoring two goals in three league matches, helping Spartak Moscow pick up seven points from the opening games.
"You are operating on rumours. We saw what shape Moses got, how great he plays. For today's match, we have released a program with an interview with Guillermo Abascal: there he talked a lot about Moses," Zelenov said in an interview with Championat.
"We now want to talk about Moses in a football way. Moses is one of the best, if not the best, in his position in the RPL.
"We are glad that there is such a player in Spartak. How long will he play for Spartak? I have talked about this many times and I will say it again: the current situation, the situation does not give us a guarantee for any player, except for the Russians."
Moses arrived at Spartak Moscow in 2020, first on loan before the deal was made permanent the following season, and has two years left on his contract with the Muscovites.
The Crystal Palace academy product enjoyed loan spells at Liverpool, Stoke City, West Ham, Fenerbahce and Inter Milan during his time at Stamford Bridge.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2022 FIFA U20 Women's World Cup : Five observations from Nigeria's 1-0 win against France
- U20 WWC Falconets player ratings : Demehin leader, Oyono commanding, Oshobukola technical
- France 0 Nigeria 1 : Sabastine goal earns Falconets late win over The Little Blues
- Official : Burnley newbie Tella allocated shirt number he wore at Southampton
- Arsenal legend references Moses as he backs Ryan Sessegnon to flourish as a wing-back
- Confirmed : Anglo-Spanish-Nigerian midfielder signs new deal with Crystal Palace
- Highly-rated Southampton attacking midfielder confirms move to Chelsea youth team
- The Nigeria star who would be a perfect replacement for Barcelona-bound Chelsea LB Alonso
- Why Southgate's visit to Chelsea Training Ground should be a wake-up call to Nigeria
- Opinion : Super Eagles star is a good replacement for Oxlade-Chamberlain at Liverpool
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football