Allnigeriasoccer.com's round-up of the Nigeria-eligible players who were on target for their respective clubs in the first round of the Carabao Cup on Tuesday evening.
Surulere-born striker Daniel Udoh opened his account for the season as Shrewsbury Town came from behind to claim a 3-2 win over Carlisle United at Montgomery Waters Meadow.
With fifteen minutes left on the clock, the 2013 Golden Eaglets invitee netted from close range to make it 2-1.
Korede Adedoyin's Accrington Stanley lost 12-11 on penalties to Tranmere Rovers at the Wham Stadium, after regulation time ended 2-2.
The Lagos-born striker broke the deadlock in the 37th minute when he rifled the ball into the top corner, taking his tally to two goals in three matches this term.
Exciting Benin City-born striker Kelvin Ehibhatiomhan, 19, netted his first senior goal but it counted for nothing with Reading losing 2-1 to Stevenage at the Select Car Leasing Stadium.
In the 63rd minute, Ehibhatiomhan brought the Royals back on level terms as he fired the ball into the net.
Elsewhere, Dapo Afolayan was among the scorers as Bolton Wanderers secured a comprehensive 5-1 win over Salford City at the University of Bolton Stadium.
Afolayan made an immediate impact after coming off the bench as he steered the ball home to open his acount for the season in the 86th minute.
At the Poundland Bescot Stadium in West Midlands, Timmy Abraham netted his first goal for his new club Walsall as they registered a 2-0 win vs Swindon Town.
Nine Minutes from time, the Fulham academy product tapped in from close range to double the advantage.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nigeria announce friendly with World Cup-bound CONCACAF team
- 18yo Super Eagles-eligible GK promoted to first team training by Crystal Palace boss Vieira
- UEL : Omonia coach hints at Super Eagles goalkeeper not starting against Manchester United
- 'I prefer ugly game and a win' - Boro's match winner Akpom reacts to victory against the Blues
- Out-of-date jerseys and four other observations from Super Falcons' 2-0 loss to Japan
- Japan 2 Nigeria 0 : Super Falcons extend losing streak to five straight matches
- Aris coach runs the rule over Super Eagles midfielder ahead of potential debut
- Former Nigeria striker hails Chelsea defender for superb UCL goal against AC Milan
- UCL wrap : Man City too good for Mukairu's FCK, Jenz starts as Celtic lose, Chelsea's Carney not in squad
- Chelsea hand UYL debut to promising striker Mendel-Idowu against Eletu's AC Milan
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- My Betting Sites Nigeria
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football