Super Eagles hopeful's market value drops after season-ending injuryPublished: September 13, 2022
Akinkunmi Amoo's market value has dropped following the latest update by Transfer market experts Transfermarkt on Tuesday, September 13.
The Super Eagles hopeful suffered a serious injury during a friendly game against Silkeborg on September 3 and is not expected to return to action until next season.
Amoo won't make his UEFA Champions League debut for FC Copenhagen this season due to the ailment after he was an unused substitute in the playoff round versus Trabzonspor.
Transfermarkt has lowered the value of the former Golden Eaglets dazzler from 3.5 million euros to three million euros.
Amoo's highest market value to date was four million euros in December 2021, before switching to FC Copenhagen the following month.
He is ranked the ninth most valuable player in the FCK squad, fourteenth in the Danish Supaliagen, and ranked number 34 among all players from Nigeria.
The winger has been plagued by injuries since joining FCK, limiting his appearances to four games in nine months.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- Arsenal-owned striker of Nigerian descent makes senior debut for EFL club
- Iheanacho joins Brentford, Brighton, Forest, Fulham, Tottenham, Wolves stars in PL TOTW
- Revealed : Length of new deal signed by Wolverhampton Wanderers' Italian-Nigerian midfielder
- 'Very good player' - Ex-Barcelona CB admits it's difficult to defend against Terem Moffi
- Lookman best-rated player in Serie A Team of the Month but Osimhen misses out
- Where does Osimhen rank among world's best strikers?
- Arsenal loanee Okonkwo makes big statement about his future after impressive debut for Sturm Graz
- Patrick Vieira rues Eze's missed chance in Eagles' loss to Manchester United
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football