African football guru Malu Mpasinkatu expects Napoli to evaluate offers for Victor Osimhen once the 2022-2023 season comes to an end.
Several Premier League clubs are keen to pounce on the Nigeria international but the stumbling block to deal is the striker's asking price, with Napoli valuing him in excess of 100 million euros.
Osimhen has been lethal in front of goal when in tiptop condition this season, scoring nine goals in eleven appearances - more than any other player in the Italian Serie A.
Mpasinkatu revealed that the Super Eagles star wants to help Napoli win the Scudetto this season, meaning a transfer in the January transfer window is not feasible.
Asked if Osimhen could leave Napoli in the summer, he told Tuttomercatoweb.com : "For me, he's focused on making Napoli history.
"If he wins the Scudetto at the end of the year, we'll see what happens. In Naples he has found his dimension, there is an important African community in Naples and for this reason he feels at home.
"If offers will arrive at the end of the year beyond any logic, they will evaluate".
Napoli are topping the Serie A table with 41 points accumulated, eight more than second-placed AC Milan.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Germany's Musiala fails to break World Cup record held by Nigeria legend but sets two new ones
- 'Hope Potter is watching', 'Has been superb' - Nigerians react to Ziyech's display for Morocco
- World Cup 2022 : Ex-Super Eagles star reveals how Morocco must approach round of 16 game
- 'Osimhen would have been like Maradona in 1986' - Pinnick regrets Nigeria's absence in Qatar
- Five Super Eagles players that needed World Cup 2022 in Qatar as shop window
- PL Intl Cup : Anglo-Nigerian CB reveals positives from Arsenal defeat to Sparta Prague
- Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Aina
- Qatar based football agent pledges to support Nigeria's Emiloju FC
- Man Utd legend admits Bassey has not yet reached the level of Lisandro Martínez
- Leicester boss Rodgers takes teenage GK of Nigerian descent to training camp in Abu Dhabi
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football