AC Milan, PSV, Besiktas and Antalyaspor interested in 2019 Flying Eagles inviteePublished: January 09, 2023
Sheffield Wednesday central midfielder Fisayo Dele-Bashiru is reportedly attracting interest from foreign and English clubs.
Sky Sports has claimed that AC Milan, PSV Eindhoven, Besiktas and Antalyaspor are all interested in signing the Sheffield Wednesday star.
The Manchester City academy product has entered the last six months of his contract with the Owls and can sign a pre-contract with a foreign club this month with a view to moving at the end of the 2022-2023 campaign.
Dele-Bashiru, who trained with the Flying Eagles in Germany ahead of the 2019 FIFA U20 World Cup, has been offered a new deal by Sheffield Wednesday but has yet to put pen to paper because he wants to assess all his options before deciding on what's best for him.
He is having an outstanding season at Sheffield Wednesday, with a goal involvement of eight (5 goals, 3 assists) in the 26 matches he played.
Per the report, Premier League and Championship clubs are also monitoring the situation of the promising 21-year-old.
Dele-Bashiru spent eleven years at Manchester City before transferring to Sheffield Wednesday in July 2020.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Victor Osimhen alternative: Bayer Leverkusen to demand at least N70b from Chelsea for Super Eagles striker
- Who is Gabrielle Onguene? The free-scoring Cameroon striker that can pose a threat to Super Falcons
- Paris 2024 Olympics qualifiers: Keep an eye on these three Super Falcons players against Cameroon
- Justin Njinmah: Werder Bremen's exciting forward to choose between Nigeria and Germany
- Battle for La Liga U23 POTM: Omorodion faces competition from Man Utd loanee, Barca and Real Madrid stars
- Age debate reignited: Flying Eagles coach Bosso justifies selection of academy boys over NPFL stars
- South Africa GK Williams opens up on what he told Omeruo, Aina, Ekong, Iheanacho before taking spot-kicks
- Porto team news: The likely player to replace Zaidu in starting lineup against Arsenal
- Onyeka credits AFCON for boosting his fitness; shares what Brentford boss told him pre-Man City
- 'Difficult to stop' - Barcelona coach Xavi highlights Osimhen as one of the key players to watch in CL showdown
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football