Marseille join OGC Nice, West Ham in race for Super Eagles striker MoffiPublished: January 24, 2023
According to multiple press reports in the French media including sports newspaper L'Equipe, Marseille are the latest cub linked with a move for Terem Moffi in the January transfer window.
The Super Eagles striker's future at Lorient has been the subject of speculation for most of the ongoing transfer window, with West Ham United and OGC Nice also in the running for his signature.
The English Premier League club made a bid of £20m plus £5m in potential add-ons for Moffi but a transfer has yet to materialize.
Per the report from the French newspaper, Marseille chiefs Pablo Longoria and Javier Ribalta are working on a deal to sign the Lorient hitman and have opened talks with the player's agent, Emeka Obasi.
Marseille have made a verbal offer to Lorient - a fee similar to what is being offered by OGC Nice.
There is a possibility that Bamba Dieng could be used as makeweight in the proposed deal to bring Moffi to the Orange Vélodrome as Lorient were interested in signing the Senegal international striker last summer.
Moffi is the second top scorer in the French topflight with twelve goals in eighteen appearances.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Report : Fulham's Anglo-Nigerian player a target for Inter Milan to replace Slovakia center back
- London Football Awards : Olise battles Arsenal trio Saka, Martinelli, Saliba for Young POTY
- Napoli set African record price for Chelsea and Manchester United target Osimhen
- Former Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses prays for Turkish earthquake victims
- Iheanacho partnered in attack by Harry Kane, Mbeumo in Alan Shearer's PL TOTW
- Super Eagles legend questions Chelsea's signing of Enzo Fernandez, treatment of Aubameyang
- 'I think it's impossible' - Reims chief comments on the future of Arsenal loanee Balogun
- FA Youth Cup : PL youngest debutant helps Arsenal overcome two-goal deficit to beat Watford
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football