Golden Eaglets-eligible striker confirms transfer to West Brom after leaving CelticPublished: February 22, 2023
Golden Eaglets-eligible center forward Eseosa Sule has taken to social media to announce that his transfer to Championship club West Brom is done and dusted.
Eseosa ended his ten-year association with Scottish Premiership champions Glasgow Celtic late last month, paving the way for him to sign a contract with the Baggies.
The lure of playing for a Category One Academy tempted the Scottish-Nigerian starlet to move down south.
It is envisaged that the 2006-born striker will initially start his West Brom career with the U18 team, but he's also eligible to feature for the development squad and first team if the need arises.
Eseosa links up with Femi Olofinjana, the son of former Nigeria international Seyi Olofinjana, Jamal Mohammed and Samuel Oluwatobi at the West Brom Academy.
The 16-year-old Eseosa signed his first professional contract with boyhood club Celtic before the start of the 2022-2023 season, a deal that would have kept him at the Hoops until June 2025.
Writing on Instagram on Tuesday, Eseosa said : "Delighted to announce signing for @wba. New chapter Glory to God".
West Brom face Southampton in their next U18 Premier League match on Saturday, February 25.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Iheanacho scores another penalty for table-topping Leicester; Montpellier's Adams at the double
- Super Eagles forwards Moses Simon, Terem Moffi crack Ligue 1 Team of the Month
- 'The love for the badge is unwavering'- Osimhen insists he's committed to Napoli amid Chelsea, Man Utd links
- Quick and direct winger signs new contract with Chelsea
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football