Golden Eaglets-eligible striker confirms transfer to West Brom after leaving CelticPublished: February 22, 2023
Golden Eaglets-eligible center forward Eseosa Sule has taken to social media to announce that his transfer to Championship club West Brom is done and dusted.
Eseosa ended his ten-year association with Scottish Premiership champions Glasgow Celtic late last month, paving the way for him to sign a contract with the Baggies.
The lure of playing for a Category One Academy tempted the Scottish-Nigerian starlet to move down south.
It is envisaged that the 2006-born striker will initially start his West Brom career with the U18 team, but he's also eligible to feature for the development squad and first team if the need arises.
Eseosa links up with Femi Olofinjana, the son of former Nigeria international Seyi Olofinjana, Jamal Mohammed and Samuel Oluwatobi at the West Brom Academy.
The 16-year-old Eseosa signed his first professional contract with boyhood club Celtic before the start of the 2022-2023 season, a deal that would have kept him at the Hoops until June 2025.
Writing on Instagram on Tuesday, Eseosa said : "Delighted to announce signing for @wba. New chapter Glory to God".
West Brom face Southampton in their next U18 Premier League match on Saturday, February 25.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Super Eagles midfielder Aribo reveals why he's not getting game time at Southampton
- 'Maybe in the future it will happen' - Chukwueze responds to Arsenal and Aston Villa links
- Official : Major League Soccer club Real Salt Lake sign versatile American-Nigerian player
- Peseiro raises concern over Akpoguma's head injury, gives Egyptian referee a piece of his mind
- Iwobi on Super Eagles' missed scoring chances, next game; refuses to comment on state of pitch
- Peseiro responds to question on pairing Onuachu, Osimhen in attack and snubbing Moffi
- Peseiro reveals what went wrong in Super Eagles' loss, gives defiant response to sack claims
- Charlton U21 boss reacts to performance of Nigerian midfielder against Chelsea's Kante
- Super Eagles player ratings : Akpoguma, Bassey at sixes and sevens; Osayi-Samuel stands out; Osimhen poor
- 2023 AFCONQ : Five observations from Super Eagles' 1-0 loss to Guinea-Bissau
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football