The truth about Chelsea old boy Victor Moses' link to GalatasarayPublished: March 26, 2023
Former Chelsea star and Premier League winner in 2017, Victor Moses has been linked with a transfer to Turkish Super Lig table toppers Galatasaray in recent hours.
It was claimed that Moses has been identified as a possible summer target for Galatasaray, with manager Okan Buruk giving his green light to the transfer.
Per the report, Galatasaray are planning to offer the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner a three-year contract, and he's willing to return to the Super Lig if his wage demands are met.
The report suggesting that Moses could be heading to Galatasaray at the end of the season has been dismissed by Russian outlet Euro-football, who have insisted that the information is not true.
Moses has some Super Lig experience, having worn the colours of Galatasaray's Istanbul rivals, Fenerbahce for one year on loan from Chelsea in the second half of the 2018-2019 season and the first part of the 2019-2020 campaign.
The 32-year-old registered seven goal involvements (5 goals, 2 assists) in twenty three appearances as a Fenerbahce player.
Moses has yet to play competitively for Spartak Moscow since August 2022 but has returned to full training after recovering from a serious injury that required surgery.
Prior to the international break, the midfielder was a non-playing substitute against Ural in the quarterfinals of the Russian Cup and Orenburg in the Russian Premier League.
Moses will enter the last one year of his contract with Spartak Moscow on July 1, 2023.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- PSG determined to bring back to Ligue 1 at least one between Osimhen and Man City midfielder
- Premier League new boys Luton Town considering transfer swoop for Nigerian striker
- FC Basel show the exit door to youth team captain Uruejoma
- Gent goal machine Gift Orban is most valuable player in Belgium, Boniface joint-seventh
- Opinion: Why Super Eagles coach Peseiro dropped Moffi from AFCONQ squad
- Tottenham join Chelsea, Man Utd, Man City in race for Golden Eaglets-eligible midfielder
- Confirmed: Most expensive African player in history returns to Arsenal
- Eight things to note on Super Eagles 23-man roster for AFCONQ v Sierra Leone
- Nigeria squad announcement: Arsenal, Man City, Spurs youth products called up for AFCONQ
- L'Equipe indicates Super Eagles vice-captain is surplus to requirements at Nantes
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football