Romano reveals PSG to prioritize the signing of Osimhen over Eintracht Frankfurt strikerPublished: June 17, 2023
French Ligue 1 champions, Paris Saint-Germain prefer a move for Super Eagles forward Victor Osimhen over French striker Randal Kolo Muani.
This was made known by transfer guru, Fabrizio Romano who wrote on his Twitter page in the early hours of Saturday that Osimhen is higher on PSG's transfer list than Muani.
The French giants want to bolster their attacking force as they had to rely heavily on Kylian Mbappe for goals last season.
Osimhen was named the best striker in the Italian last season having finished as the top scorer in the league with 26 goals which is also the fifth highest in the top 5 leagues in Europe
The Nigerian forward has established himself as one of the most potent strikers in Europe and it is no surprise that he is being courted by European giants with PSG being one.
The 24-year-old is being valued at 150 million euros by Napoli.
Muani on the other hand was also in brilliant form for Bundesliga outfit, Eintracht Frankfurt having directly participated in 40 goals (23 goals, 17 assists) across all competitions.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Muscle tear injury: Chelsea midfielder Ugochukwu will not show off to dad at Old Trafford
- 'I've had many African players Yobo and Yakubu' - West Ham boss on being without some players during AFCON
- Tottenham vs West Ham prediction: Can West Ham upset Tottenham's top-four ambitions?
- Fabrizio Romano not convinced Chelsea target Osimhen is close to signing a new deal with Napoli
- Bundesliga transfer expert confirms Nigerian striker will sign a contract with Eintracht Frankfurt until 2028
- 'We're losing a lot of players' - Nottingham Forest boss aware Aina, 5 others could be heading to the AFCON
- Nigerian goalkeeper Arthur Okonkwo temporarily returns to parent club Arsenal
- FA Youth Cup: Two players of Nigerian descent on target for Tottenham Hotspur in win against Brentford
- German manager reveals Eintracht Frankfurt offered N17.3b to sign Gift Orban in the summer
- Confirmed team news: Three Super Eagles-eligible players ruled out of Manchester United v Chelsea
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football