Most PL fouls conceded: Chelsea ace is dirtiest player followed by Tottenham fullback UdogiePublished: November 16, 2023
Only one player has committed more fouls than Tottenham Hotspur's Super Eagles-eligible fullback Destiny Udogie so far in this season's Premier League.
According to a report by The Sun UK, Chelsea midfielder Conor Gallagher holds the unwanted record for most fouls committed after twelve matchdays in the English top-flight.
Gallagher is the dirtiest player in the Premier League, giving away free-kicks on 26 different occasions during his 12 Premier League appearances.
There is a three-way tie for the next dirtiest player in the division, with Udogie, Wolverhampton Wanderers' Joao Gomes and Everton's Abdoulaye Doucoure all on 22.
The Italy international gave away four fouls against Wolverhampton Wanderers and Arsenal, three each in matches against Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea, two against Fulham and Brentford and committed one foul versus Luton.
Udogie did not commit any fouls in back-to back games against Burnley and Sheffield United in September.
The 20-year-old was red carded in the second half of the home loss to Chelsea and has been booked four times already this season.
Completing the top nine dirtiest players in the Premier League with 21 fouls conceded are Marvelous Nakamba (Luton Town), Alexis Mac Allister (Liverpool), Lucas Paqueta (West Ham United), Boubacar Kamara (Aston Villa) and Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace).
Photo Credit: tottenhamhotspur.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 'Martial is a waste of space' - Ex-Chelsea star urges Man Utd to sign Boniface when 25 percent stake is sold
- Flying Eagles-eligible player among young talents called up to train with Arsenal first team pre-Aston Villa
- To start or not to start against Liverpool? Crystal Palace manager to make late decision on Olise
- Pictured: Man Utd coach promotes two teenagers of Nigerian descent to first team training pre-Bournemouth
- Super Eagles GK crisis: Peseiro lands in South Africa to run the rule over Chippa United star
- Iwobi joins Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool stars in Premier League TOTW for gameweek 15
- 'I don’t have answers to' - Saudi PL chief Emenalo admits he doesn't know why Messi ended up in MLS
- 'Don't focus on the mistakes' - Arsenal Invincible Gilberto Silva gives advice to Nwaneri
- 2023 Flying Eagles invitee battles Tottenham and Man Utd starlets, 5 others for PL2 Player of the Month
- 'Back like I never left' - Fulham centre-back Tosin happy to make first PL start since May 2023
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football