Olarenwaju Kayode Leaves Dinamo Minsk Training CampPublished: March 06, 2013
Former Flying Eagles striker Olarenwaju Kayode has left the training camp of Dinamo Minsk in Turkey to participate in the African Youth Championship holding in Algeria from March 16 - 30, according to the official website of the Belarusian club.
The 19 - year - old had tested with Dinamo for about a week, featuring in practice games against Dynamo Moscow and FC Rotor Volgograd.
Meanwhile, there is a possibility that Kayode will be offered a contract by the Minsk based club, though nothing is concluded at this point. The club plans to invite him for further trials in future.
It was earlier reported that the Nigeria youth - teamer had concluded tests but that information was premature.
Football News 24/7
- Victor Obinna Handed Four-Match Ban By German Federation
- Exclusive : BK Hacken Running The Rule Over Tornadoes Star Dubbed The Nigerian Di Maria
- Bright Start for Kogi United, Beat Shekarau Babes 1-0
- Chuba Akpom Drops Strong Hint He Is Returning To Arsenal
- Hull City Old Boy Okocha, Odubajo React To The Tigers Promotion To Premier League
- Dream Team VI Target Ola Adeyemo Eyes First Team Shirt At Watford
- Manchester City Superkid Iheanacho Targets Win Against Luxembourg
- Odubajo Starts, Akpom Makes Bench For Hull City In Championship Play-off Final
- San Jose Earthquakes Star Amarikwa Commits International Future To Nigeria Ahead Of USA
- Exclusive : Queens Park Rangers Weighing Up Move For Rosenborg Target William Troost-Ekong
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football