Olarenwaju Kayode Leaves Dinamo Minsk Training CampPublished: March 06, 2013
Former Flying Eagles striker Olarenwaju Kayode has left the training camp of Dinamo Minsk in Turkey to participate in the African Youth Championship holding in Algeria from March 16 - 30, according to the official website of the Belarusian club.
The 19 - year - old had tested with Dinamo for about a week, featuring in practice games against Dynamo Moscow and FC Rotor Volgograd.
Meanwhile, there is a possibility that Kayode will be offered a contract by the Minsk based club, though nothing is concluded at this point. The club plans to invite him for further trials in future.
It was earlier reported that the Nigeria youth - teamer had concluded tests but that information was premature.
- Official : Legia Warsaw Reject Chance To Sign Taye Taiwo
- Dream Team Pay Tunisia Back In Their Own Coin, After 3 - 0 Thrashing
- Official : SV Sandhausen Snap Up Solomon Okoronkwo From Erzgebirge Aue
- Official : Ex Charlton Athletic Midfielder Rashid Yussuff Joins Zebbug Rangers
- Hapoel Tel Aviv Throw In The Towel In Race For Azubuike Egwuekwe
- Official : Olympic National Team Invitee Uche Ikpeazu Joins Doncaster Rovers On Loan From Watford
- Unhappy Eddy Onazi May Leave Lazio Over Bench Role
- Olarenwaju Kayode Happy With Player Of The Week Nomination
- FC Midtjylland Willing To Loan Paul Onuachu If .....
- Dynamo Kiev Dismiss CLAIMS Nice And Saint-Etienne Want Lukman Haruna
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football