Olarenwaju Kayode Leaves Dinamo Minsk Training CampPublished: March 06, 2013
Former Flying Eagles striker Olarenwaju Kayode has left the training camp of Dinamo Minsk in Turkey to participate in the African Youth Championship holding in Algeria from March 16 - 30, according to the official website of the Belarusian club.
The 19 - year - old had tested with Dinamo for about a week, featuring in practice games against Dynamo Moscow and FC Rotor Volgograd.
Meanwhile, there is a possibility that Kayode will be offered a contract by the Minsk based club, though nothing is concluded at this point. The club plans to invite him for further trials in future.
It was earlier reported that the Nigeria youth - teamer had concluded tests but that information was premature.
- Rijeka Trials For Flying Eagles Star Alhassan Ibrahim
- Kelechi Osunwa Pens Two - Year Ahly Shandy. Deal?
- Sabo Babayaro Paid Journalist Tries To Discredit Expose On Missing Transfer Fees; Journalist Known To Have Forged Documents About Francis Benjamin
- Olympiakos Talent Michael Olaitan Close To First Team Comeback
- Emmanuel Emenike Resumes Training With Fenerbahce Today
- Stefano Okaka Will Not Depart Sampdoria In January
- Juwon Oshaniwa Returns To Israel On Friday
- Innocent Emeghara Nets Twice As Qarabag Beat Baki
- New Kaduna United Supremo Garba Lawal Vows Sabo Babayaro MUST Return Stolen Funds, Pioneer Academy Used As Conduit Pipe To Defraud Kaduna State
- NFF Takes Blame For Super Eagles Afcon Miss
- 2013 African Cup of Nations
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Whistle Blowing
- Women's Football