'Worst Player', 'Exuberant', 'Wasn't A Threat'- Iwobi Ratings In Arsenal's Draw Vs Man UtdPublished: December 06, 2018
Nigeria international Alex Iwobi was in action in Arsenal's 2-2 away draw at Manchester United at Old Trafford Wednesday night but was substituted off for Alexandre Lacazette in the second half.
As usual when the Gunners play there were ratings for the players and allnigeriasoccer.com presents their thoughts on the contributions of the Super Eagles star in his team's game.
Mirror. co.uk gave Iwobi a 6 out of 10.
"Exuberant but did not get unto danger areas as often."
Football.London were apparently not satisfied by Iwobi's performance before he was substituted off and labeled it 'poor' in their headline.
It went on to state that the Hale End graduate struggled to make an impact for Unai Emery's team.
"Tough evening for Iwobi. Struggled to make any sort of impact going forward and was a bit slow to react in the build up to United's first half equaliser. Replaced by Lacazette. 5"
It was a below par showing by Iwobi for www.90min.com who curiously handed him a 6 out of 10.
'WORST PLAYER - Alex Iwobi'
"In an Arsenal side that is so full of attacking players, Iwobi needed to take his opportunity against United," 90 min affirmed.
Arsenalstation.com in their assessment wrote:
"Iwobi 6/10. Plenty of willing and linked up well with Kolasinac a few times but wasn't really much of a threat. Subbed.
Arsenal will face Huddersfield Town on Saturday in their next league game.
Photo Credit : arsenal.com
- 'He has clearly shown that he is of value' - Ajax coach satisfied with performance of Akpom
- Babayaro's Nigerian record is safe: 16yo midfielder Nwaneri named in Arsenal's matchday squad v Lens
- Official: Nigeria-eligible winger signs new long-term contract with Brentford
- Gianfranco Zola insists Osimhen would be perfect for Real Madrid amid Napoli striker's links with Chelsea
- The truth about Hull City's links with Super Eagles midfielder Fisayo Dele-Bashiru
- Why Super Eagles left-back Jamilu Collins was omitted from Cardiff City's gameday squad v West Brom
- 'Nothing strange' - Peter Rufai expects Super Eagles to correct their flaws ahead of resumption of WCQ
- Richard Olise, once touted as 'Reece James heir', returns to action for Chelsea after more than 21 months out
- APOEL Nicosia chief scout in Lagos for 20-team scouting programme
- Chukwueze finally opens his AC Milan account in defeat against Borussia Dortmund
Football News 24/7
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football