'Worst Player', 'Exuberant', 'Wasn't A Threat'- Iwobi Ratings In Arsenal's Draw Vs Man UtdPublished: December 06, 2018
Nigeria international Alex Iwobi was in action in Arsenal's 2-2 away draw at Manchester United at Old Trafford Wednesday night but was substituted off for Alexandre Lacazette in the second half.
As usual when the Gunners play there were ratings for the players and allnigeriasoccer.com presents their thoughts on the contributions of the Super Eagles star in his team's game.
Mirror. co.uk gave Iwobi a 6 out of 10.
"Exuberant but did not get unto danger areas as often."
Football.London were apparently not satisfied by Iwobi's performance before he was substituted off and labeled it 'poor' in their headline.
It went on to state that the Hale End graduate struggled to make an impact for Unai Emery's team.
"Tough evening for Iwobi. Struggled to make any sort of impact going forward and was a bit slow to react in the build up to United's first half equaliser. Replaced by Lacazette. 5"
It was a below par showing by Iwobi for www.90min.com who curiously handed him a 6 out of 10.
'WORST PLAYER - Alex Iwobi'
"In an Arsenal side that is so full of attacking players, Iwobi needed to take his opportunity against United," 90 min affirmed.
Arsenalstation.com in their assessment wrote:
"Iwobi 6/10. Plenty of willing and linked up well with Kolasinac a few times but wasn't really much of a threat. Subbed.
Arsenal will face Huddersfield Town on Saturday in their next league game.
Photo Credit : arsenal.com
Football News 24/7
- Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Chelsea, Spurs Starlets Of Nigerian Descent
- Photo Confirmation : Ex-Falkenberg Star Egbuchulam Completes Move To Suwon FC Worth N432M
- Chelsea Have A Big Decision To Make As Nigerian Defender's Stock Continues To Rise
- Official : US Alessandria Recall Akammadu From Loan Spell At Tranmere Rovers
- Real Madrid Attacking Midfielder Eligible For Nigeria Makes Debut For Spain
- Cesc Fabregas Confirms Ex-Super Eagles Star Convinced Him To Join Monaco
- Why Watford Super Kid Dubbed The New Eden Hazard Left Nigeria U20 Camp
- Harry Kane Injury : Why Watford's Isaac Success Could Be A Good Fit For Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa's Dutch-Nigerian Starlet Too Hot For Reading To Handle In FA Youth Cup
- Nigerian Striker Not Going Back To Chelsea As Wolves Miss Out On Signature
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football