'Worst Player', 'Exuberant', 'Wasn't A Threat'- Iwobi Ratings In Arsenal's Draw Vs Man UtdPublished: December 06, 2018
Nigeria international Alex Iwobi was in action in Arsenal's 2-2 away draw at Manchester United at Old Trafford Wednesday night but was substituted off for Alexandre Lacazette in the second half.
As usual when the Gunners play there were ratings for the players and allnigeriasoccer.com presents their thoughts on the contributions of the Super Eagles star in his team's game.
Mirror. co.uk gave Iwobi a 6 out of 10.
"Exuberant but did not get unto danger areas as often."
Football.London were apparently not satisfied by Iwobi's performance before he was substituted off and labeled it 'poor' in their headline.
It went on to state that the Hale End graduate struggled to make an impact for Unai Emery's team.
"Tough evening for Iwobi. Struggled to make any sort of impact going forward and was a bit slow to react in the build up to United's first half equaliser. Replaced by Lacazette. 5"
It was a below par showing by Iwobi for www.90min.com who curiously handed him a 6 out of 10.
'WORST PLAYER - Alex Iwobi'
"In an Arsenal side that is so full of attacking players, Iwobi needed to take his opportunity against United," 90 min affirmed.
Arsenalstation.com in their assessment wrote:
"Iwobi 6/10. Plenty of willing and linked up well with Kolasinac a few times but wasn't really much of a threat. Subbed.
Arsenal will face Huddersfield Town on Saturday in their next league game.
Photo Credit : arsenal.com
Football News 24/7
- Nigeria U23 Coach Amapakabo In Touch With German-Born Fortuna Dusseldorf Goalkeeper
- Billing Is Huddersfield's Lowest Earning Player Per Minute Played In Premier League
- Rohr Receives Good News From Saudi Arabia Regarding Availability Of Ahmed Musa For AFCONQ
- 'African Zidane' Mikel Named In Championship Team of The Week
- Ex-West Ham Striker Obinna Training With Potenza Ahead Of Potential Transfer
- Swedish-Based Nigerian Midfielder Ruled Out Of Chelsea Vs Malmo Europa League Clash
- Reading Record Buy Aluko Set To Pen Deal With Chinese Club Beijing Renhe
- Guardiola's Brilliant Response To Nigerian Critics For Not Winning UCL Without Messi & Co
- Odemwingie Reveals 70% Of African Players Believe Juju Men More Important Than Doctors, Nigerian Juju Man Treated Broken Arm
- Jordan Aina, Uwakwe, Anjorin Absent As Chelsea Advance To UYL Last Sixteen
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football