Maduabuchi Okereke Seals Two-Year Heartland Deal Worth N10 MillionPublished: January 11, 2019
Former Rivers United, Enugu Rangers and F.C Ifeanyi Ubah forward, Peter Maduabuchi Okereke has signed a two-year contract with Heartland Football Club of Owerri, Imo State, allnigeriasoccer.com has been informed.
The deal is believed to be worth around N10 million for the duration of two years.
His first assignment comes up in a jiffy, when the Naze Millionaires visit Kano Pillars on Sunday, January 13, 2019 at the Sani Abacha Stadium, when the new Nigeria Professional Football League kicks off.
Heartland are in Group B ot the 2018/2019 abridged NPFL season and will tackle Yobe Desert Stars, Gombe United, Go Round FC, Kada City and Nasarawa United.
Other teams in Group B are Abia Warriors, former champions Plateau United, FC Ifeanyi Ubah, Akwa United and El Kanemi Warriors.
Football News 24/7
- Sir Alex Ferguson, Solskjaer, Carrick Run The Rule Over Three Nigeria-Eligible Players Vs Boro U18
- ''Iwobi Has Been Immense' - Ex-Manchester United Star Hails Playmaker's First Half Display Vs West Ham
- Oyedeji Opens Arsenal Account With Brace Vs Tottenham U18s; Two Assists For Azeez; Etete Strikes
- Manchester City Mulling Over Move For Huddersfield Town's Nigerian Winger
- Real Reason Why Nigerian Midfielder Missed Chelsea's 3-1 Win Against Arsenal U23
- Six Things To Note About Golden Eaglets World Cup Roster
- 2019 FIFA U17 World Cup : The Five Golden Eaglets Players To Keep An Eye On
- Spanish Journalists Hail Ramon Azeez's Impact In Granada's Win Against Osasuna
- Balogun Stars For Arsenal In Loss To Chelsea Premier League 2
- AFCON Winning-Defender Tasks CHAN Eagles To Surmount Togo Hurdle
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football