CSKA Moscow Look To Pull Off Audacious Move For Everton Winger OnyekuruPublished: July 05, 2019
Russian Premier League giants CSKA Moscow are looking to pull off an audacious move for Henry Onyekuru.
According to the Mirror, the Muscovites have contacted Everton to declare their interest in signing the Super Eagles winger.
Onyekuru joined Everton in the summer of 2017 from Belgian side KAS Eupen but he has yet to make his competitive debut for the Toffees because he has not been granted a work permit.
The 22-year-old was first loaned to Anderlecht before he was shipped out on another loan for the 2018-2019 season.
He scored 16 goals in 44 appearances at Galatasaray last term, helping the Istanbul club win the Super Lig and the Cup.
The Turkish champions are interested in signing Onyekuru but face competition from clubs in France, Spain, Germany and Russia.
Football News 24/7
- Former Manchester United Starlet Kehinde Inching Closer To Pro Debut
- 26-Goal Hitman Could Be The Solution To Chelsea's Striker Problems
- 'New Aubameyang' Nets Maiden Goal For Club Brugge Ahead Of Season Opener
- Reading Move For Former Nigeria U17 Invitee Gathers Pace
- FC Midtjylland's Okosun Nets Winner; Sogndal's Adams Bags Brace
- Chelsea Handed Fitness Boost Pre-Barcelona As Abraham Returns To Training
- Photo Confirmation : Nigeria International Striker Joins Korean Club Jeju United
- 'I Hope We Sign World Class Players' - Iwobi Denies Quit Reports
- 'Collins Is A Player With A German Mentality' - Rohr Offers Highest Possible Praise For 'Very Important' Super Eagle
- The Six Strikers Who Can Replace Physical Ighalo As Super Eagles Number 9
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football