Chelsea loanee Moses on target but goes off injured in first half as Spartak beat Dinamo MoscowPublished: March 13, 2021
Chelsea loanee Victor Moses ended a ten-game goal drought in all competitions as Spartak Moscow came from behind to beat Dinamo Moscow 2-1 in the Russian Premier League on Saturday evening.
The former Nigeria international last found the back of the net in a 3-1 road win versus Krasnodar on October 24, 2020.
Thirty minutes in, Moses equalised for the Muscovites as his powerful shot from inside the area beat goalkeeper Anton Shunin after Sobolev found him unmarked on the right wing.
In the 40th minute, Nail Umyarov was brought on to replace Moses after he suffered an injury.
Sobolev scored what proved to be the winning goal when he converted a spot kick seventeen minutes after the interval.
Moses joined Spartak Moscow on loan last October and the deal comes with an option to buy him permanently at the end of the 2020-2021 season.
The 2013 Africa Cup of Nations winner has recorded 13 appearances in all competitions for The Red-Whites.
Photo Credit : spartak.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Crotone's Simy two goals away from breaking Nigerian record held by ex-Blackburn striker Yakubu
- EFL: Barnsley's Dike, Luton's Adebayo, Bournemouth's Solanke, Wigan's Solomon-Otabor on target
- Azeez involved in Arsenal's final training session before trip to Sheffield United
- Dutch-Nigerian winger Ideho scores third goal in four games for Arsenal U18s in loss to Fulham
- 'They are doing very well' - Victor Moses backing Chelsea to win the Champions League
- Trabzonspor issue medical bulletin on experienced winger Anthony Nwakaeme
- Announcement imminent by Arsenal as talented striker Balogun agrees new multi-year contract
- West Ham striker Odubeko scores hat-trick against former club Manchester United
- Leicester City coach Rodgers on possibility of Iheanacho being long-term successor to Vardy
- Mourinho runs the rule over Nigerian prospect ahead of Tottenham's clash vs Manchester United
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football