Former Siena Sporting Director Giuseppe Cannella is speculating that Victor Osimhen's asking price could be in excess of 100 million euros (approximately N46 billion in Nigerian currency) depending on which club wishes to sign the striker.
The price tag Napoli have put on Osimhen would be no problem for rich European clubs such as Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United, Manchester City, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Newcastle United and Real Madrid.
Napoli would be willing to cash in on the Nigeria international as from the summer transfer window as he would have two years left on his contract.
The 23-year-old has already put himself in the shop window with a string of fine performances this season, leading the Serie A scoring charts with 9 goals from eleven appearances.
He recently won the award for the Emerging Player of the Year at the Globe Soccer Awards, beating Bukayo Saka, Jamal Musiala and sixteen exciting youngsters to the accolade.
Speaking to Radio Punto Nuovo, via Mondo Napoli, Cannella said : "At the moment it is difficult to really evaluate the price of Osimhen, also based on my experience.
"The price is based on the request. If a team like PSG or similar asks you, he will be sold for more than 100 million euros."
Osimhen became the most expensive player born in Africa when he moved to Napoli from Lille in 2020 in exchange for 70 million euros.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool interested in 2019 AFCON winner
- Germany's Musiala fails to break World Cup record held by Nigeria legend but sets two new ones
- 'Hope Potter is watching', 'Has been superb' - Nigerians react to Ziyech's display for Morocco
- World Cup 2022 : Ex-Super Eagles star reveals how Morocco must approach round of 16 game
- 'Osimhen would have been like Maradona in 1986' - Pinnick regrets Nigeria's absence in Qatar
- Five Super Eagles players that needed World Cup 2022 in Qatar as shop window
- PL Intl Cup : Anglo-Nigerian CB reveals positives from Arsenal defeat to Sparta Prague
- Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Aina
- Qatar based football agent pledges to support Nigeria's Emiloju FC
- Man Utd legend admits Bassey has not yet reached the level of Lisandro Martínez
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football