Premier League clubs monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product AinaPublished: December 01, 2022
English Premier League clubs are reportedly monitoring the situation of Chelsea Academy product Ola Aina.
According to Turin based sports daily Tuttosport, there are unnamed English clubs interested in the fullback who would gladly return to the Premier League.
The Nigeria international has approximately six months left on his contract with Torino, whom he joined from Chelsea on a permanent deal in the summer of 2019 for a fee in the region of ten million euros.
Per the report, Torino Technical Director Davide Vagnati is back in Italy from Qatar, where he scouted some players, and he's now set to resume negotiations with Aina's camp over a contract extension.
West Ham United had concrete interest in Aina in the hours leading up to the close of the summer transfer window but the Hammers saw a bid rejected by Torino.
Crystal Palace were linked with the versatile defender at the start of the year but a move did not materialize.
Aina has thirty four career appearances to his name in the Premier League with 31 in the colours of Fulham.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Report : Fulham's Anglo-Nigerian player a target for Inter Milan to replace Slovakia center back
- London Football Awards : Olise battles Arsenal trio Saka, Martinelli, Saliba for Young POTY
- Napoli set African record price for Chelsea and Manchester United target Osimhen
- Former Fenerbahce winger Victor Moses prays for Turkish earthquake victims
- Iheanacho partnered in attack by Harry Kane, Mbeumo in Alan Shearer's PL TOTW
- Super Eagles legend questions Chelsea's signing of Enzo Fernandez, treatment of Aubameyang
- 'I think it's impossible' - Reims chief comments on the future of Arsenal loanee Balogun
- FA Youth Cup : PL youngest debutant helps Arsenal overcome two-goal deficit to beat Watford
- Super Eagles-eligible player helps Chelsea break 113-year-old club record after PL debut
- Global rankings of best take on players : Chukwueze on the same level as Tottenham striker Kane
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Nigeria Betting Sites
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football