U17 AFCON Nigeria v Burkina Faso : Three Young Etalons players to watch out forPublished: May 11, 2023
Burkina Faso have a date with the Golden Eaglets of Nigeria in one of the quarterfinal games of the ongoing Africa U17 Cup of Nations being played in Algeria.
Brahima Traoré's charges finished second behind Mali in Group C with 3 points scoring two goals and conceding two.
Burkina Faso will have to beat Nigeria on Thursday night to reach the semifinals and qualify for the World Cup for the first time since 2011.
Here are three players to watch in the crunch encounter
1.Souleymane Alio: He scored two vital goals against Cameroon and was rightly adjudged as man of the match.
He is very calm in front of goals and his intelligent movement is one to watch out for.
There is no better evidence for this than his first goal against Cameroon when he moved to the back side of his marker before he calmly dinked the ball over the goalkeeper.
2. Chabane Camara: He is the skipper of the side and the striking partner of Souleymane.
The Golden Eaglet will also have to keep an eye on him because of the damage he can cause on and off the ball.
3. Appolinary Bougma: The Burkinabe left winger is another player to watch out for.
Though he is yet to score in this tournament, he remains a threat. He scored two goals at the WAFU qualifiers and will possess a threat particularly when Nigeria fullbacks push high up the pitch. kickoff time
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Nottingham Forest fullback joins Super Eagles walking wounded ahead of Saudi Arabia friendly
- A bridge too far: Boniface unsuccessful in attempt to match Helmes feat but helps Bayer set new record
- Put me on the bench: Akpom tells Ajax coach he's unhappy playing as a No. 10 or winger
- 'Wasn't even a foul' - Ex-Liverpool fullback claims Tottenham star Udogie didn't deserve to be booked
- 'If he leaves in 6 months he will regret' - Ex-Napoli striker criticises Osimhen for not celebrating his goals
- 'I don't follow history' - Southampton loanee Onuachu admits he had no idea he set a record
- Klopp questions red card shown to Jota for foul on Udogie; Tottenham defender should have been sent off too
- Players with the most flair in Chelsea squad: Chukwuemeka picks Madueke, two others
- 'You're playing against big players' - Tottenham left-back Udogie on his 1v1 duels with Saka and Salah
- History-maker: Southampton loanee Onuachu goes into the record book after third goal for Trabzonspor
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football