If you want to use Bet365 read detailed review about itPublished: September 20, 2023
Bet365 was founded in 1974. Before the advent of the Internet, the company had physical betting points throughout the UK. In 2000, the bookmaker launched a website and began accepting online bets. In 2005, the operator closed all branches to focus on developing its online business.
Bet365 has received many international awards. For three years in a row bet365 has been voted Bookmaker of the Year. The operator is an honorary member of the bookmaker associations IBAS and ESSA.
Unlike many other popular bookmakers, bet365 has not been licensed by the Curacao authorities. The operator is based in Gibraltar and has permission to operate from the government of this country. The operator is registered there. Gibraltar is legally owned by Great Britain and is a special member of the European Union.
In order to place a bet at Bet365, you must first register, go through verification and top up your account. The betting line is available in the sections: “Sports” and “In Game”. The entire list of sports is located on the left side of the site. The wanted event can be found through the search bar.
Once you select a sport, you will be given a list of matches on upcoming dates for various tournaments. If you click on a tournament, you will see a page with upcoming matches and odds for the main events.
To view the entire event list, click on the game that interests you. Select the desired event and click on the odds that are given for it. At the bottom of the site there will be a coupon with details of the bet, where you need to indicate the amount and click on the “Make a bet” menu.
In the Bet365 bookmaker, in order to place live bets, you need to register on the official website, go through verification and top up your account. But unregistered users can view live events and see a description of them. This section is called "In Play". It is located in the upper left part of the site screen and in the upper middle.
Live odds are updated almost every minute. Each live event has a wide range of details and when the event is updated, detailed statistics on the events and new options for betting appear. Most live events can be watched in video and graphic broadcast.
- Peseiro's pre-match wish on Lookman comes true: Atalanta striker fires brace in 3-2 win against AC Milan
- FA Youth Cup: Nwaneri scores five goals to inspire Arsenal to 7-1 win against Crewe Alexandra
- Super Eagles watch: Ninth goal involvement for Ndidi; Dessers powerful strike; Ejuke gets his groove back
- 'It looks very nasty' - Michael Owen insists Onyeka was lucky to escape red card against Sheffield United
- 'My parents are proud Nigerians' - Premier League's fastest player reveals he considered playing for Super Eagles
- 'Declan Rice, Grealish chose England over Ireland' - Pundit on the international future of Arsenal striker Obi-Martin
- 'We have Adeleye, Ojo, Sochima' - Peseiro's sidekick urges Super Eagles coach to give chances to invitees
- 'I had an opportunity to get a hat-trick' - Iwobi admits he wanted to stay on against Nottingham Forest
- Nigerian tactician Hassan Sulaiman leads Chelsea into fourth round of FA Youth Cup
- 'Martial is a waste of space' - Ex-Chelsea star urges Man Utd to sign Boniface when 25 percent stake is sold
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football