Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd scouts to run the rule over Super Eagles-eligible winger on ThursdayPublished: September 20, 2023
Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea are set to run the rule over Club Brugge teenage sensation Antonio Nusa on Thursday.
According to HLN, via Sport Witness, the Premier League trio are set to send scouts to watch the Norwegian-Nigerian forward in action when Club Brugge face Beşiktaş in the UEFA Europa Conference League tomorrow.
Arsenal are said to be more convinced about the talent of the Club Brugge forward than Manchester United while Chelsea's interest in him have already been established as they made a last-ditch attempt to sign him last summer.
The report also states that Atlético de Madrid, Marseille and Borussia Dortmund will also send their officials to watch the talented winger.
The 18-year-old is one of the hottest prospects in Europe at the moment and it is no surprise that a host of clubs are queuing to add him to their ranks.
He has started the season in flying colours as he has registered 4-goal contributions in 5 Jupiler Pro League games.
Nusa has made his competitive debut for Norway but is still eligible to play for Nigeria according to FIFA rules.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Penalty or no penalty? Italy and Inter Milan great Bergomi has his say on incident involving Osimhen
- Super Eagles-eligible winger joins Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham stars in BBC's PL TOTW
- Gift Orban shows he's more than a goalscorer in Gent's 2-2 draw with Genk
- Fifa U17 World Cup: Germany's Brunner follows in the footsteps of Iheanacho; Ruberto emulates Osimhen
- Chukwuemeka sends message to Colwill as England defender scores first-ever goal for Chelsea
- Boniface ends 518-minute Bundesliga goal drought to help Bayer Leverkusen remain unbeaten
- Udogie features in six-goal thriller between Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur
- Nigerian player scores against Scottish champions Celtic for the second matchday running
- Transfer guru Romano tells Chelsea what to do in order to tempt Napoli to sell Osimhen in January
- 'It was a big moment for me' - Super Eagles striker reacts after first goal in West Brom colours
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football