10 players including 3 invited to Nigeria national teams in the past in the running for Crystal Palace GOTMPublished: December 05, 2023
Crystal Palace supporters have been asked to pick between ten efforts that are in the running to be named the Goal of the Month for November 2023, with four Nigeria-eligible players in the running for the accolade.
Joining 2021 Super Eagles invitee Michael Olise on the ten-goal shortlist are 2019 Golden Eaglets invitee Malcolm Ebiowei, 2023 Flying Eagles invitee Ademola Ola-Adebomi and Valencia-born midfielder of Nigerian descent David Ozoh.
Ola-Adebomi netted a hat-trick as Crystal Palace thrashed Leeds United 7-1 in the Premier League 2 on November 3 and it's his bullet header that sealed his hat-trick in the 55th minute that has been shortlisted for the Goal of the Month award.
Ebiowei has been nominated for a stunning lobbed effort in a 5-2 defeat to the first team of Stevenage in the Bristol Street Motors Trophy, and Ozoh for his powerful run and finish against Birmingham in the Premier League Cup.
Olise's solo effort against Luton should be the favorite to win Crystal Palace's Goal of the Month for November, considering the fact it was also nominated for the Premier League’s November Goal of the Month award.
Seventy four minutes into the contest at Kenilworth Road, the France U21 international picked up the ball on the halfway line, beat his man twice and curled a fine effort into the far top corner.
The six other contenders for Palace's Goal of the Month are: Tyrick Mitchell, Shauna Guyatt, Lexi Potter, Elise Hughes, Seb Williams and Zach Marsh.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- 2024 Olympic qualifier: Five tactical tweaks Waldrum must make to avoid defeat against Cameroon
- 'Will never be less than 7 or 8 months' - Porto coach confirms key Nigeria LB Zaidu is out of WCQs in June
- 'We still can't rule out Arsenal' - Transfer insider claims Gunners can compete with Chelsea, PSG for Osimhen
- 'He has a big salary' - Ex-Spartak defender hits out at Victor Moses over work ethic
- Former Man City winger Wright-Phillips reacts to Bassey's opener in Fulham's win at Man Utd
- Iwobi's match-winning strike: Alan Shearer praises Fulham star for fooling Man Utd's Cameroon GK
- Chelsea star Madueke looking forward to Wembley showdown with Liverpool, inspired by Drogba's iconic volley
- Super Eagles watch: Dessers nets brace for table-topping Rangers; Watford's Dennis back-to-back home goals
- Return of 2023 AFCON heroes and four other takeaways from Bendel Insurance draw against Enyimba
- Former Tottenham striker Bent points finger at three Manchester United players for Iwobi and Bassey goals
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football