Done deal: Watford loan in Super Eagles winger Dennis from Nottingham ForestPublished: January 24, 2024
Through a statement on their official website, Nottingham Forest have announced that Super Eagles winger Emmanuel Dennis has joined Watford on a loan deal for the rest of the season.
The 26-year-old spent the first half of the season on loan with Süper Lig side İstanbul Başakşehir where he struggled, having recorded more yellow cards than goals.
He could only manage to feature in 8 games across all competitions for the Turkish outfit and failed to hit the back of the net.
As a result of his struggles, he returned to the City Ground and has now decided to join Watford for the rest of the season.
This would be his second spell playing for the Hornets having donned the colours of the club for a season before he moved to Nottingham Forest at the start of the 2022/2023 season.
In his first stint at Vicarage Road, he made 37 appearances across all competitions and mustered 10 goals and six assists.
Dennis has looked a shadow of himself since leaving Watford, he will be hoping he can now return to his best form upon his return to the club.
Photo Credit: watfordfc.com
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- First Premier League call-up: 15yo son of ex-Super Eagles striker could make Wolves history in Newcastle
- Ex-Barcelona midfielder believes Zirkzee fully deserves to be named in Netherlands provisional squad
- 17 goal involvements in 24 games: Rangers striker Dessers explains why he's flourishing under Clement
- Struggling for game time at loan club: Super Eagles-eligible midfielder back playing for Man Utd U21s
- Everton, Crystal Palace or Nottingham Forest: Which club would suit Super Eagles midfielder Onyedika best?
- PL2: Nwaneri scores pick of the goals but misses penalty as Arsenal come from behind to beat Chelsea
- Tottenham hold advantage over Man Utd in race for Dutch-Nigerian striker
- Will Jose Peseiro's exit derail Super Eagles path to 2026 World Cup?
- Confirmed team news: Ndidi starts partial training at Leicester but ruled out of QPR clash
- Tottenham coach provides update on Nigeria-eligible fullback ahead of London derby
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football