Internationals: Tomori, Abraham, Solanke, Onomah, Eyoma Start For Young Lions; Oko-Flex & Lookman Benched; Nmecha MissingPublished: October 17, 2018
Find out how players eligible to represent Nigeria fared for England's teams on Tuesday.
At Tynecastle, Edinburgh, England U21s, who have already qualified for next summer's European U21 Championship, beat Scotland 2-0 in their last match, with Reiss Nelson and Kieran Dowell scoring in the second half.
Four players of Nigerian descent in the shape of Fikayo Tomori, Josh Onomah, Dominic Solanke and Tammy Abraham started for the Young Lions.
The Tottenham Hotspur loanee played for 71 minutes, Chelsea loanee Abraham subbed out with three minutes left to play, Everton's Ademola Lookman was a non-playing substitute for this one.
England U17s recorded an impressive 3-1 win against Brazil in Telford thanks to goals from Alexander Mighten, Sam Greenwood and Morgan Rogers.
Manager Steve Cooper did not utilize Celtic's Armstrong Oko-Flex off the bench.
Spurs central defender Timothy Eyoma played the entirety of England U19s big 6-2 win against Macedonia at St George’s Park. Manchester City's Felix Nmecha was not in the Young Lions match day squad.
Callum Hudson-Odoi, Stephen Walker (3), Nya Kirby and Tariq Lamptey with the goals for Keith Downing's side.
Photo Credit : thefa.com
Football News 24/7
- Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Chelsea, Spurs Starlets Of Nigerian Descent
- Photo Confirmation : Ex-Falkenberg Star Egbuchulam Completes Move To Suwon FC Worth N432M
- Chelsea Have A Big Decision To Make As Nigerian Defender's Stock Continues To Rise
- Official : US Alessandria Recall Akammadu From Loan Spell At Tranmere Rovers
- Real Madrid Attacking Midfielder Eligible For Nigeria Makes Debut For Spain
- Cesc Fabregas Confirms Ex-Super Eagles Star Convinced Him To Join Monaco
- Why Watford Super Kid Dubbed The New Eden Hazard Left Nigeria U20 Camp
- Harry Kane Injury : Why Watford's Isaac Success Could Be A Good Fit For Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa's Dutch-Nigerian Starlet Too Hot For Reading To Handle In FA Youth Cup
- Nigerian Striker Not Going Back To Chelsea As Wolves Miss Out On Signature
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football