Chelsea Coach Deflects Question About Future Of Fulham, Cardiff City Target Victor MosesPublished: January 09, 2019
Chelsea coach Maurizio Sarri faced the cameras shortly after his side were beaten 1-0 by Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley in the Carabao Cup semi-final first leg on Tuesday night.
Former Nigeria international Victor Moses was not in the Blues squad for their third straight match in the competition.
Given his lack of playing time, the winger has been tipped to depart Chelsea in the January transfer window, with the likes of Wolves, Crystal Palace, Fulham and Crystal Palace credited with an interest.
Moses has not seen as much action as he did in the two seasons manager Antonio Conte was in charge at Stamford Bridge, logging only 176 minutes in the six matches he was mostly used as a substitute.
Sarri preferred not to talk about the potential departure of the Nigerian when quizzed by reporters in London.
''I don’t know because I am not in charge of the market. You have to call the club and ask the man in charge. I don’t know,'' the Italian said.
Bayern Munich target Callum Hudson-Odoi has overtaken Moses in the pecking order of wingers and it remains to be seen if Chelsea will allow their number 15 to leave in this window if they agree terms with the Bundesliga champions.
Photo Credit : chelseafc.com
Football News 24/7
- Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Chelsea, Spurs Starlets Of Nigerian Descent
- Photo Confirmation : Ex-Falkenberg Star Egbuchulam Completes Move To Suwon FC Worth N432M
- Chelsea Have A Big Decision To Make As Nigerian Defender's Stock Continues To Rise
- Official : US Alessandria Recall Akammadu From Loan Spell At Tranmere Rovers
- Real Madrid Attacking Midfielder Eligible For Nigeria Makes Debut For Spain
- Cesc Fabregas Confirms Ex-Super Eagles Star Convinced Him To Join Monaco
- Why Watford Super Kid Dubbed The New Eden Hazard Left Nigeria U20 Camp
- Harry Kane Injury : Why Watford's Isaac Success Could Be A Good Fit For Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa's Dutch-Nigerian Starlet Too Hot For Reading To Handle In FA Youth Cup
- Nigerian Striker Not Going Back To Chelsea As Wolves Miss Out On Signature
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football