Confirmed : Highly-Rated Center Back Pens New Liverpool DealPublished: February 26, 2019
Rhys Williams has become the latest youngster to ink a new contract with Liverpool, following in the footsteps of Paul Glatzel, Liam Millar and Adam Lewis.
Liverpool announced through their official website on Tuesday that Williams has signed his first professional contract with the Anfield club.
Born in Preston, the central defender has featured for the Reds in the UEFA Youth League, U18 Premier League, Premier League 2, Premier League International Cup and FA Youth Cup this season, scoring 4 goals with 2 assists to his name.
The 18-year-old joined Liverpool at U10 level, rising through the ranks before becoming an important member of the U18 side.
Williams made his full debut for Liverpool U23s in a 7-0 loss to Villarreal in November 2018.
Photo Credit : liverpoolfc.com
Football News 24/7
- SD Huesca Confirm Talks With Arsenal Over Signing Of Kelechi Nwakali
- Official : Racing Genk Announce Signing Of Super Eagles Star On Five-Year Deal
- Why Henry Onyekuru Could Become The Next Anthony Martial At Monaco
- Chelsea's Abraham Hails Arsenal Loanee After Brilliant Start To The Season
- Everton Boss Provides Update On Iwobi's Fitness Ahead Of Trip To Aston Villa
- 'What A Talented Young Man' - Reading Star Heaps Praise On Ejaria
- Liverpool Initially Planned To Sell Three Nigerian Players This Summer
- Official : Galatasaray Loan Out Nigeria U20 International Defender
- Official : Experienced Midfielder Kenneth Obodo Joins Italian Club Savona
- Talented Midfielder Miguel Azeez Reveals How He Joined Arsenal
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football