Bournemouth Willing To Flog Leicester City-Linked Winger IbePublished: May 23, 2019
Bournemouth are willing to listen to offers for former England youth international of Nigerian descent, Jordon Ibe.
The one-time Nigerian Football Federation target has been linked with a move to Leicester City in the summer transfer window.
According to the Mirror, Cherries boss Eddie Howe is willing to allow Ibe to leave this summer rather than lose him on a free when his contract expires at the end of next season.
Brendan Rodgers, who was appointed manager of Leicester City in February 2019, previously coached Ibe and gave the winger his Premier League debut against Queens Park Rangers in May 2013.
Bournemouth signed Ibe from Liverpool for a club-record transfer fee of approximately fifteen million pounds in July 2016.
In 88 outings across all competitions, he has scored five goals.
Photo Credit : afcb.co.uk
Football News 24/7
- Iwobi Discusses That Sensational Goal Against Chelsea In Europa League Final
- Top Six Players Who Would Surely Get Their Chances With The Super Eagles After AFCON
- The Four Key Players In Super Eagles Africa Cup of Nations Squad
- The Eight Clubs Interested In Signing Former Arsenal Striker Aneke
- Confirmed : Scottish Giants Rangers Loan In Sheyi Ojo From Liverpool
- Official : Former Super Eagles Invitee Noah Bazee Joins FC Augsburg
- Leon Balogun Or Omeruo? Troost-Ekong Quizzed On His Best Defensive Partner
- Prolific Nigerian Striker Departs Manchester United, Rejects New Deal
- Five Nigerian Stars Linked With Moves To Premier League Clubs
- Super Eagles Hit By Sickness Bug; Hold First Training Session In Alexandria 1700 Hours
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football