Confirmed : Nigerian-Born Winger Released By EvertonPublished: June 25, 2020
With a statement on their official website, English Premier League club Everton have confirmed that Nigerian-born winger Korede Adedoyin has been released.
Adedoyin is leaving Everton after spending nine years at their Academy, having joined the club at the age of ten.
The 2000-born player was farmed out on loan to Scottish Premiership side Hamilton Academical last summer but his loan spell was cut short in January due to a lack of first-team opportunities.
Prior to Adedoyin's temporary move to the Accies, he penned his first professional contract with Everton.
He was excellent for the Toffees U18 team in the 2018-2019 campaign, scoring 13 goals in 21 appearances across all competitions, leading to an invitation to fight for a spot in the Flying Eagles squad to the 2019 FIFA U20 World Cup.
Adedoyin is one of six players in the U23 squad released by Everton, the others being Morgan Feeney, Alex Denny, Matty Foulds, Manasse Mampala and Kieran Phillips.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- FC Khimki Interested In Signing Russian-Born Nigeria International Fullback
- 'Kelechi's Never Missed A Penalty' - Ndidi Names Iheanacho As Leicester's Top Man When It Comes To Spot Kicks
- Photo Confirmation - Ex-Flying Eagles Star Adejo Extends Contract With Greek Club PAS Lamia
- Real Betis Pass Up Opportunity To Sign U17 World Cup-Winning Defender Zakari On Permanent Deal
- Former Liverpool Striker Ngoo Rejects Two-Year Deal Offered By Albanian Champions
- Photo : Super Eagles Midfielder Named In Glasgow Rangers Provisional Squad Vs Bayer Leverkusen
- Three Players Of Nigerian Descent Retained As Derby County Academy Provide Squads Update
- Torino In The Market For Fullbacks: Chelsea Product Aina's Future Hangs In The Balance
- 'Man Utd Need A Real Goalscorer' - Paul Scholes Pinpoints Ighalo As Cheaper Option To Kane
- Nigerian Exports : 37-Year-old Old Scores For Mladost Lucani; Molde's Omoijuanfo Nets Brace & More
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football