Nantes' Simon, Racing Genk's Onuachu, Antwerp's Pius Score For Euro ClubsPublished: September 21, 2020
Allnigeriasoccer.com's catch-up on the Nigerian players who found the net for their respective clubs in matches across Europe on Sunday, September 20.
We begin in the Belgium First Division A. Defender Junior Pius scored twice to salvage a 2-2 draw for Antwerp against AS Eupen at the Bosuilstadion (Deurne).
With Antwerp two goals down, Pius netted his first goal in Belgian football in the 62nd minute before adding a second with 13 minutes left on the clock.
Still in Belgium, Paul Onuachu took his tally for the season to four goals in five matches with a brace for Racing Genk in their 3-1 win against Mechelen.
The lanky striker brought his team level ten minutes in and closed the scoring in the 68th minute.
In the French Ligue 1, Moses Simon opened his account for the season as Nantes fought back from two goals down to share the points with Saint-Etienne at the Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau.
The Nigeria international, in his fourth start of the new season, halved the deficit at minute 71.
Photo Credit : krcgenk.be
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- No Squad Involvement For Chelsea Youngster Anjorin Against Manchester United
- 'We Want Our Players To Represent England' - Hodgson Wants Eze To Choose Three Lions Over Eagles
- Bordeaux Coach Concerned About Injury Suffered By Samuel Kalu On Super Eagles Duty
- Shoretire Plays With Two Manchester United First Team Stars In 2-1 Win Vs Everton U23
- Spartak Chief Reveals Chelsea Loanee Victor Moses Is Adapting To Life In Moscow
- 'He Has No Fear' - Hasenhuttl Reveals What He Likes About Young Southampton Playmaker Tella
- 'He Was At Chelsea And Won Everything' - Stoke City Boss On The Advantage Of Having Mikel In Squad
- Retired Italy Midfielder Explains Why Gattuso Should Not Have Started Osimhen In Loss To AZ
- Everton Coach Namechecks Iwobi Among Three Players In Line To Replace Richarlison, James
- Metalist Kharkiv Star Eyes Promotion To Ukrainian Premier League; Declares Allegiance To Nigeria
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football