Dutch-Nigerian winger Ideho scores third goal in four games for Arsenal U18s in loss to FulhamPublished: April 10, 2021
Dutch-Nigerian winger Joel Ideho has been in descent goalscoring form for Arsenal U18s and continued his purple patch as the Gunners were beaten 3-1 by Fulham in the U18 Premier League on Saturday afternoon.
After failing to score in nine straight games in all competitions, the former Ajax Amsterdam wonderkid has now found the net three times in his last four outings in the U18 Premier League.
His three goals came against Norwich City, Reading and in today's fixture vs Fulham, and he set up a goal in the 4-3 win away to the Royals.
The Arsenal side against the Cottagers at the London School of Economics contained goalkeeper Ovie Ejeheri, defenders Mazeed Ogungbo and Zach Awe, and Ideho in the starting lineup, while winger Michael Olakigbe started for the home team.
On the hour mark, Ideho broke the deadlock as he poked the ball in with his left foot after a fine delivery from Giraud-Hutchinson.
Goals from Dibley-Dias, Bowie and Biereth helped Fulham fight back from behind to claim a win, with Olakigbe providing the assist for the second goal.
Following their win in the derby, Fulham have returned to the top of the table with 44 points accumulated from 20 matches, same as Crystal Palace who have an inferior goal difference.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
Football News 24/7
- Racing Genk demanding 30m euros if two-time Italian champions want to sign Onuachu
- What Iheanacho and Ndidi said after Leicester City's FA Cup win against Chelsea
- Southampton coach labels Super Eagles target 'biggest talent we have' after first EPL goal, assist
- Onuachu scores again, Dessers ends long wait for goal as Racing Genk beat Anderlecht
- Ndidi and Iheanacho hailed by ex-Man Utd striker after Leicester's FA Cup win vs Chelsea
- Leicester City hero : Vardy will be happy Iheanacho is scoring from his assists
- CD Feirense proud of Marcus' inclusion in Super Eagles provisional squad for friendly vs Cameroon
- UEFA Announces New Venue for the Champions League Final
- Nigeria captain named in Barcelona squad to face Chelsea in Women's Champions League final
- Millwall, QPR, Bristol City, Charlton considering move for Arsenal-reared Super Eagles hopeful
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football