Watford's Isaac Success Reveals Why He Was Snubbed By Rohr For One YearPublished: October 11, 2018
Nigeria striker Isaac Success is delighted to return to international football after being recalled for Saturday's 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifier against Libya.
The 22-year-old has been overlooked by Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr in the last one year.
Nigeria coach Rohr believes his services will be needed against the Mediterranean Knights and Success relishes the opportunity he has had.
"It's great to be back for the national team. Everybody wants to play for their national team. It is an honour," Success said at Thursday's press conference attended by allnigeriasoccer.com.
"I have been out of the team for one year. I don't think it's my own making. The coaches have been inviting players that have been performing better in Europe to the Super Eagles team.
''I am back to shape a bit more fitter. We will see what will happen from here.
"I am not under any pressure. Not at all. I am coming back to give my 100 percent afterwards we'll see what God will do for me.
"We'll see how training goes and then we'll see what will happen. We have to be focused and give 100 percent and I'm sure there will not be any problem."
Football News 24/7
- Stoke City's Nigeria International Etebo Seals Image Rights Deal With Myron Topclass Sport Outfits
- Huddersfield Town Nigerian Star In A Race Against The Clock To Be Fit To Face Liverpool
- Super Eagles Captain Vs Libya, Ahmed Musa Admits Games Were Not Easy
- Rohr Hails Libya Team: They Deserve To Qualify For 2019 AFCON
- Nigeria U20s Set To Beef Up Squad With Goztepe Striker Dubbed 'The New Emmanuel Adebayor'
- Ex-Super Eagles LB Udeze Lauds German-Based Jamilu Collins, Reveals Roberto Carlos Influence
- Teenage Nigerian Defender Making A Name For Himself, Trains With Arsenal Stars Ozil, Bellerín
- More Super Eagles Players Reactions: Aina Aims Sly Dig At Critics; Ogu Happy To Play First Competitive Game In Five Years
- Super Eagles Lucky Charm Ighalo Is AFCONQ Leading Scorer Ahead Of Anderlecht, Liverpool Strikers
- Internationals: Tomori, Abraham, Solanke, Onomah, Eyoma Start For Young Lions; Oko-Flex & Lookman Benched; Nmecha Missing
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football