Watford's Isaac Success Reveals Why He Was Snubbed By Rohr For One YearPublished: October 11, 2018
Nigeria striker Isaac Success is delighted to return to international football after being recalled for Saturday's 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) qualifier against Libya.
The 22-year-old has been overlooked by Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr in the last one year.
Nigeria coach Rohr believes his services will be needed against the Mediterranean Knights and Success relishes the opportunity he has had.
"It's great to be back for the national team. Everybody wants to play for their national team. It is an honour," Success said at Thursday's press conference attended by allnigeriasoccer.com.
"I have been out of the team for one year. I don't think it's my own making. The coaches have been inviting players that have been performing better in Europe to the Super Eagles team.
''I am back to shape a bit more fitter. We will see what will happen from here.
"I am not under any pressure. Not at all. I am coming back to give my 100 percent afterwards we'll see what God will do for me.
"We'll see how training goes and then we'll see what will happen. We have to be focused and give 100 percent and I'm sure there will not be any problem."
Football News 24/7
- Nigeria U23 Coach Amapakabo In Touch With German-Born Fortuna Dusseldorf Goalkeeper
- Billing Is Huddersfield's Lowest Earning Player Per Minute Played In Premier League
- Rohr Receives Good News From Saudi Arabia Regarding Availability Of Ahmed Musa For AFCONQ
- 'African Zidane' Mikel Named In Championship Team of The Week
- Ex-West Ham Striker Obinna Training With Potenza Ahead Of Potential Transfer
- Swedish-Based Nigerian Midfielder Ruled Out Of Chelsea Vs Malmo Europa League Clash
- Reading Record Buy Aluko Set To Pen Deal With Chinese Club Beijing Renhe
- Guardiola's Brilliant Response To Nigerian Critics For Not Winning UCL Without Messi & Co
- Odemwingie Reveals 70% Of African Players Believe Juju Men More Important Than Doctors, Nigerian Juju Man Treated Broken Arm
- Jordan Aina, Uwakwe, Anjorin Absent As Chelsea Advance To UYL Last Sixteen
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football