Super Eagles Midfielder Joel Obi A Transfer Target For AntalyasporPublished: January 12, 2019
Super Eagles star Joel Obi is a transfer target for Turkish Super Lig team Antalyaspor in the January transfer window.
Sky Sport Italia says Antalyaspor are working on a deal to sign the central midfielder on loan for the remainder of the 2018-19 campaign.
Obi transferred to Chievo Verona last summer and has a current market value of four million euros.
No thanks to injuries, the Nigeria international started nine out of Chievo's 19 matches in the first half of the season and was on target against Bologna in November.
The Flying Donkeys want an outright sale of the player whilst Antalyaspor prefer an initial loan deal.
The former Inter Milan, Parma and Torino man has a contract with Chievo until the summer of 2021.
Football News 24/7
- Ex-Arsenal U23 Skipper Ajayi Rules Out January Departure From Rotherham United
- Man Utd, Liverpool, Man City, Aston Villa Run The Rule Over Chelsea, Spurs Starlets Of Nigerian Descent
- Photo Confirmation : Ex-Falkenberg Star Egbuchulam Completes Move To Suwon FC Worth N432M
- Chelsea Have A Big Decision To Make As Nigerian Defender's Stock Continues To Rise
- Official : US Alessandria Recall Akammadu From Loan Spell At Tranmere Rovers
- Real Madrid Attacking Midfielder Eligible For Nigeria Makes Debut For Spain
- Cesc Fabregas Confirms Ex-Super Eagles Star Convinced Him To Join Monaco
- Why Watford Super Kid Dubbed The New Eden Hazard Left Nigeria U20 Camp
- Harry Kane Injury : Why Watford's Isaac Success Could Be A Good Fit For Tottenham Hotspur
- Aston Villa's Dutch-Nigerian Starlet Too Hot For Reading To Handle In FA Youth Cup
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football