Super Eagles Midfielder Joel Obi A Transfer Target For AntalyasporPublished: January 12, 2019
Super Eagles star Joel Obi is a transfer target for Turkish Super Lig team Antalyaspor in the January transfer window.
Sky Sport Italia says Antalyaspor are working on a deal to sign the central midfielder on loan for the remainder of the 2018-19 campaign.
Obi transferred to Chievo Verona last summer and has a current market value of four million euros.
No thanks to injuries, the Nigeria international started nine out of Chievo's 19 matches in the first half of the season and was on target against Bologna in November.
The Flying Donkeys want an outright sale of the player whilst Antalyaspor prefer an initial loan deal.
The former Inter Milan, Parma and Torino man has a contract with Chievo until the summer of 2021.
Football News 24/7
- 2019 WWC : Nigeria Qualify For Round Of 16, Face Germany Saturday
- Nigeria's Most Expensive Player In History Combined Transfer Fees, Ideye Joins Aris Thessaloniki
- Everton-Owned Winger Onyekuru Likeliest Loan Destination Revealed
- 'We Don't Have Stars Like Okocha, Kanu & Amokachi' - Rohr Admits No Marquee Players In Eagles AFCON Squad
- Braintree Town Snap Up Nigerian Midfielder Cole Who Was On Crystal Palace, Millwall Radar
- 'He Is From A Different Planet' - Mikel Picks Messi Over Ronaldo
- Nigeria vs Burundi : What Super Eagles Must Do To Defeat Unpredictable Debutant
- Done Deal : Third Highest-Scoring Nigerian In Bundesliga History Joins FC Union Berlin
- Ighalo Highlights The Key Qualities Of Super Eagles 'Legend' Obi Mikel
- Man City Beat Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund To Sign Nigerian Winger
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football