Everton-Owned Winger Onyekuru Likeliest Loan Destination RevealedPublished: June 20, 2019
Nigeria winger Henry Onyekuru is reportedly set to return to Turkish side Galatasaray for another loan deal next season.
The 22-year-old enjoyed a successful spell with the Turkish Champions last term,finding the back of the net on 16 occasions while providing six assists.
Futbol Arena claims that Galatasaray are in talks with Everton over the possibility of bringing him back to the team due to his performance all through last campaign.
This means that Onyekuru's dream of playing for the Merseyside outfit will have to wait for another season while he awaits his necessary paperwork.
He was linked with a move to the Allianz Arena earlier in the month as part of Bayern Munich search for Ribery's replacement.
Onyekuru is currently with the Super Eagles in Egypt as they prepare to battle 23 countries for this year's AFCON trophy.
Football News 24/7
- Former Manchester United Starlet Kehinde Inching Closer To Pro Debut
- 26-Goal Hitman Could Be The Solution To Chelsea's Striker Problems
- 'New Aubameyang' Nets Maiden Goal For Club Brugge Ahead Of Season Opener
- Reading Move For Former Nigeria U17 Invitee Gathers Pace
- FC Midtjylland's Okosun Nets Winner; Sogndal's Adams Bags Brace
- Chelsea Handed Fitness Boost Pre-Barcelona As Abraham Returns To Training
- Photo Confirmation : Nigeria International Striker Joins Korean Club Jeju United
- 'I Hope We Sign World Class Players' - Iwobi Denies Quit Reports
- 'Collins Is A Player With A German Mentality' - Rohr Offers Highest Possible Praise For 'Very Important' Super Eagle
- The Six Strikers Who Can Replace Physical Ighalo As Super Eagles Number 9
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football