'I Want To Play With Best Player In The World, Messi' - Adeyemi Reacts To Barca, Liverpool, Arsenal InterestPublished: December 06, 2019
Germany youth international of Nigerian descent Karim Adeyemi has reacted to reports linking him with moves to Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, Arsenal and Barcelona.
Barcelona recently saw a bid of fifteen million euros rejected for the Red Bull Salzburg starlet, while Borussia Dortmund have targeted him as a replacement for Jadon Sancho, who is attracting interest from Premier League and La Liga giants.
He trained with Chelsea and courted interest from Liverpool before joining Red Bull Salzburg in July 2018.
Adeyemi was awarded the Fritz Walter Gold Medal for the most promising talent in his age group by the DFB last August.
''First of all, I am pleased about such offers, which pushes me a lot," Adeyemi told transfermarkt.de.
''Still, that does not stop me from going where I want to go. That's why I do not worry so much about it and try to keep a clear head so I'm not distracted. I'm completely relaxed about all the offers. "
Adeyemi admitted that he would love to play on the same team as the best player on the planet, Lionel Messi.
''It used to be my dream to play with the best player in the world, Lionel Messi, Barcelona. I definitely want to play in a top club in a top league,'' he added.
This season, Adeyemi has been involved in 20 goals (11 goals, 9 assists) in 17 appearances for Red Bull Salzburg teams.
Photo Credit : dfb.de
Football News 24/7
- Paris St. Germain Reportedly Interested In Manchester United Striker Ighalo?
- Manchester City Keeping Tabs On 'Raheem Sterling-Like' Nigerian Winger Alli
- Racing Genk's Dessers, Club Brugge's Dennis Suffer Training Ground Injuries
- Official : TSV Hartberg Loan In Ex-Golden Eaglets Skipper Tijani From Red Bull Salzburg
- Crystal Palace Thrashing Out Terms With Queens Park Rangers For 11.9B-Rated Midfielder Eze
- 'England Is A Strong Possibility' - Stoke City, West Brom Handed Boost In Pursuit Of Chelsea Legend
- Ex-Nigeria U17 Dazzler Amoo Named In Hammarby Matchday 18 But Won't Make Full Debut
- Super Eagles Target Trains With Bayern Munich In Lagos Ahead Of Barcelona Clash
- 'He's Definitely A Concern For The Weekend' - Rangers Coach Gerrard Confirms Balogun Is Injured
- Japanese-Nigerian Nduka; Rangers' Aribo; Mjallby's Ogbu; Kyoto Sanga's Utaka On Target
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football