Why Should You Look For A Bookmaker That Allows You To Use Bitcoin?Published: January 18, 2021
If you want to bet on sports but don’t want to go to your local betting shop, you have to look for an online bookmaker.
This wasn’t a problem back in the days because there were only a few gambling websites you could choose from.
Nowadays, you can find all sorts of bookmakers. Most of them will allow you to punt on various sports, whereas others are focused on certain things, such as football or eSports.
Besides the available sports, there is another thing that sets apart the different bookies - the payment options.
Most operators support different e-wallets and credit/debit cards, which is not a surprise because they are the most popular deposit and withdrawal methods.
However, some brands also allow their customers to use cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin.
We know that most of you reading this probably don’t use cryptocurrency for betting, which is why we want to point out a few reasons why you should look for an online bookmaker that has this as a payment option.
Bitcoin is one of the safest deposit methods
The primary reason why you should use Bitcoin as a payment option is that it allows you to make a safe deposit.
Although every prominent online bookmaker has various security features, some hackers are really good, so they could still potentially access your banking information.
Needless to say, you should do everything you can to prevent this from happening.
One of the things that you can use to keep yourself safe is Bitcoin. Since this is a cryptocurrency, hackers won’t be able to steal any banking information, which means that you can make secure transactions.
Take a look at the different Bitcoin bookies if you want to choose some of the best betting operators right now.
Besides being safe, every Bitcoin transaction is instant. This means that you don’t need to wait for your deposit, regardless of how much money you want to add to your account.
There are special bonuses
Apart from the fact it allows customers to make safe transactions, some operators create special Bitcoin bonuses. There are all sorts of variations here, but the most common ones are deposit and cash back bonuses.
The first type of offer will give you additional funds if you add money into your account using Bitcoin.
On the other hand, the cashback promo will allow you to receive a portion of your money back if you fail to successfully predict your bet.
Unfortunately, there aren’t that many gambling operators that offer those types of rewards. So, once you find your preferred Bitcoin bookie, check its bonus section to see whether this thing is available.
If you like online betting and are not using Bitcoin, you should learn more about this cryptocurrency and how it works.
We think there will be a lot more Bitcoin betting sites in the future. Don’t forget that there are other cryptocurrencies as well, such as Litecoin, Ethereum, and more.
Football News 24/7
- Former Man Utd striker Ighalo continues his white-hot form; Hammarby's Amoo on target too
- Victor Osimhen scores for the third game in a row as Napoli thrash Sampdoria
- Penalty not given : Genk hitman Onuachu not happy about referee's 'big boy' comments
- 'Onyeka was playing vs Liverpool last season' - Pundit on Brentford's project in debut EPL campaign
- EPL pundit challenges Watford's Dennis to maintain consistency across course of the season
- Ferguson convinced Glasgow Rangers' Super Eagles star has suitors in England
- Leicester City assistant coach praises Ndidi for part he played in Iheanacho's goal vs Millwall
- Iheanacho on his goal vs Millwall, why he didn't pass to Daka, part played in Lookman's strike
- Nigerian exports : Onuachu brace; Kalu's goal salvages draw for Bordeaux; Apollon's Dauda strikes
- EFL Cup wrap : Lookman, Iheanacho score; Carney features vs Chelsea; Arsenal's Balogun subbed in
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football