Nigerian exports : Dauda hat-trick; Tella & Oteh at the double; Umerah, Olayinka among scorersPublished: March 12, 2023
Allnigeriasoccer.com's review of the Nigerian players that found the net for their respective foreign clubs in competitive matches on Saturday, March 11, 2023.
In the English Championship, Southampton loanee Nathan Tella has moved up the leaderboard in the top scorers rankings after his brace in Burnley's 3-0 rout of Wigan Athletic at Turf Moor took his tally for the season to 14 goals.
Tella, now the fourth highest goalscorer in the division, opened the scoring with a header from close range in the 14th minute and guided home another header to double the Clarets advantage in the 47th minute.
Still in the division, Aston Villa loanee Tim Iroegbunam was the match winner for Queens Park Rangers as they claimed a 1-0 win over Watford at Loftus Road.
Fifteen minutes into the contest, the England U20 international glided into the box and slotted a shot into the far corner - his second goal for the Hoops since his season-long loan move.
As previously reported, Championship leading marksman Chuba Akpom was on target for Middlesbrough in a 3-1 win against Swansea City.
In the League Two, Aramide Oteh netted a first half brace to help Crawley Town to a 3-1 home win against Harrogate Town.
After opening the scoring with a looping effort in the eighth minute, the Queens Park Rangers academy product made it 2-0 a minute before halftime.
Elsewhere, Hartlepool United and Northampton Town shared the spoils with a 1-1 draw at Victoria Park.
Josh Umerah took his haul for the season to 14 goals in 38 games in the 31st minute when he beat the offisde trap and fired into the bottom corner.
In the Indian I-League, globetrotting striker Abiola Dauda was the star of the show as Mohammedan SC hammered
Sudeva Delhi FC 5-2.
Dauda, who has played for clubs in Sweden, Serbia, Netherlands, Scotland, Greece and Turkey, netted a hat-trick to complete a milestone of 150-plus career goals on the last day of the season.
Francis Nwankwo scored and assisted as Kenkre FC and Aizawl FC played out a 2-2 draw.
In the Czech First League, Super Eagles striker Peter Olayinka played a key role as Slavia Prague came from behind to beat
Viktoria Plzen 2-1 at Fortuna Arena
Olayinka tapped in from close range to equalize for the home team four minutes into the second half - his 21st goal involvement (15 goals, 6 assists) this term.
Celje secured a 1-0 road win over FC Koper in the Slovenian PrvaLiga thanks to their Nigerian striker Chukwubuikem Ikwuemesi, who came off the bench in the 80th minute and netted the only goal of the game six minutes later.
It has taken former West Ham and Bolton Wanderers winger Dapo Afolayan seven games to open his goalscoring account for St. Pauli.
Nine minutes into the second half, the 25-year-old volleyed the ball into the bottom corner for what proved to be the winning goal in his side's 2-1 win against SpVgg Greuther Fürth in a 2. Bundesliga match at the Millerntor-Stadion.
Former Germany youth international Emmanuel Iyoha netted his third of the season as Fortuna Düsseldorf and FC Heidenheim played out a 1-1 draw at MERKUR SPIEL-ARENA.
Photo Credit : slavia.cz
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from allnigeriasoccer.com
- Video mocking Osimhen: Agent reveals Super Eagles striker could take legal action against Napoli
- EFL Cup: Ozoh makes season debut for Palace as goals from Garnacho, Casemiro, Martial hand Man Utd win
- Flying Eagles central defender finally makes his Brentford debut, but for B team
- Pundit insists Chelsea should have signed Super Eagles star for N123.7b in the summer
- 'He has lost credibility' - Ex-Real Madrid striker reacts to Osimhen's touchline row with Napoli coach
- 'Does have to go out again' - Bolton boss urges Shoretire to consider leaving Man Utd in January
- Video: Fleet-footed winger Simon produces outrageous assist for Nantes fourth goal v Lorient
- 'I'm not giving up' - Rangers striker Dessers vows to push harder to regain his place in starting XI
- Chelsea give key injury update on Chukwuemeka pre-Brighton & Hove
- Update: Gent throw in the towel on Gift Orban's suspension, confirm striker won't play Wednesday
- Football Betting
- Cakhia TV truc tiep
- Socolive TV truc tiep bong da
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football