Top 5 best crypto and bitcoin betting sitesPublished: May 22, 2023
Looking for a safe and secure platform to bet on your favorite sports using cryptocurrency? Check out our list of the top 5 best crypto sports betting sites. With a range of betting options and attractive bonuses, these user-friendly sites provide a unique experience for all bettors.
Bet on popular sports like football and basketball or niche sports like handball and esports. With competitive odds and fast and secure cryptocurrency transactions, these sites offer potential for big payouts. Choose the site that suits your preferences and take advantage of the promotions offered. Start your crypto sports betting journey now!
Factors We Considered When Choosing a Crypto Sportsbook
There are five different things we considered carefully before coming up with the top 5 best crypto sports betting sites, like;
- Reputation and trustworthiness
- Available Sports and Betting Options
- User Interface and Experience
- Customer Support
- Bonuses and promotions
The Top 5 Best Crypto and Bitcoin Betting Sites
Stake is one of the most popular crypto betting and casino site in Canada which offers a variety of ports markets, it has a user-friendly interface, making it easy for bettors to navigate the platform. From firsthand experience, I can tell you that the site has fast and secure transactions that are backed by blockchain technology, ensuring that bettors' funds are safe and secure.
Stake has a comprehensive selection of sports and markets, including eSports and virtual sports. I also noticed the availability of live betting options, which gives you the opportunity to place bets on events as they unfold and win big.
Additionally, the platform accepts payments in over 130 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Stake also offers different kinds of bonuses and promotions regularly. The bonuses and promotions include a welcome bonus for new users, reload bonuses, and a VIP program that rewards loyal users with exclusive bonuses and perks.
It has one of the best online casinos in Canada.
Note: if you reside in Afghanistan, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Curaçao, Czech Republic, Denmark, Democratic Republic of the Congo, France, Germany, Greece, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Netherlands, North Korea, Ontario, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Zimbabwe, You are not permitted to use stake.
- User-friendly Interface.
- great customer service.
- Two-factor authentication.
- large crypto payment method.
- Frequent promotions
- 5% Rakebacks on registration
Not available in all country
22Bet is another popular betting site that offers a wide range of sports and markets, as well as casino games. The site has a modern and user-friendly interface and offers over 25 different crypto options to choose from when making transactions.
22bet offers a comprehensive selection of sports and markets, including popular options like football, basketball, and tennis, as well as eSports and virtual sports. You can also enjoy live betting options, which allow you to place bets on matches and events even when they are still in action.
- User-friendly interface
- Different cryptocurrency payment methods are accepted.
- Many games are available
- High-security level
- The odds offered are quite poor.
- Welcome bonuses are reserved for sports bettors.
Cloudbet ranks high on our list of the top cryptocurrency betting sites for 2023. This digital sportsbook allows betting on almost 30 different sports leagues from various regions worldwide. What caught my attention the most is Cloudbet's collection of esports betting options. This means bettors can wager on exciting games like Counterstrike, DOTA 2, League of Legends, Starcraft, Valorant, and many more.
Cloudbet features live betting opportunities across popular leagues, as well as daily game-specific betting coupons for ardent bettors. These coupons provide improved odds for overlooked matches. However, I discovered that Cloudbet's odds are quite competitive across the board.
Furthermore, Cloudbet offers one of the most impressive crypto deposit bonuses I've come across. As a welcome bonus, the sportsbook grants new players a massive 100% deposit match on their first deposit, up to 5 BTC - which is worth over $100,000 at the current market price. This makes Cloudbet one of the most generous bitcoin sports betting platforms.
- Large selection of esports betting options
- The odds are very good.
- Live betting opportunities
- Daily game-specific betting coupons
- It allows payments in over 100 different cryptocurrencies.
- Limited casino game options compared to other betting sites
Sportsbet.io ranks highly among the top Bitcoin sports betting sites for those who want to make combination bets. It provides several featured wagers, such as 4-3-Free and Free-6-6 that reward players with huge payouts upon winning. For instance, with the Free-6-6 bet, a player can win up to $100,000 in Tether by correctly predicting the final scores of six games.
Additionally, Sportsbet.io has a vast selection of bets for 40 different sports leagues, including major US leagues, esports, and soccer. I also discovered that Sportsbet.io offers a wide range of prop bets for most of the games it covers.
Sportsbet.io also supports various cryptocurrencies for deposits, including some DeFi coins that other sportsbooks don't accept. Withdrawals are fast and free, which is another positive aspect of this crypto-betting site.
However, one disadvantage of Sportsbet.io to note is the relatively few bonus offers available. New bettors can get a $40 free bet, but there are no deposit matches, unlike other top Bitcoin betting sites reviewed.
- The site is easy-to-use
- It supports a variety of cryptocurrencies for deposits and withdrawals, including DeFi coins
- Withdrawals are fast and free
- It offers several featured wagers and prop bets for 40 different sports leagues.
- No deposit match bonuses
The last crypto and bitcoin betting site on the list is the well-known 1xBit. 1xBit is a well-known Bitcoin betting site that offers pre-match and live betting markets for various sports. Along with sports betting.
This betting site features a casino section with live dealers, slots, and more. One of the main highlights of this platform is its generous welcome bonus, which offers up to 7 BTC as rewards to new players.
1xBit provides an extensive range of pre-match and live betting markets for multiple sports. Its welcome bonus is one of the most generous offers in the crypto betting space, offering up to 7 BTC in rewards. There are also other promotions available on the site, including daily and weekly tournaments.
- Large selection of pre-match and live betting markets
- Diverse casino games
- New customers can get a welcome bonus of up to 7 BTC.
- Daily and weekly tournaments
- Plenty of giveaways
- Highly comprehensive sportsbook
- Geographic restriction
Advantages of Betting with Crypto
There are several advantages of betting with crypto, including:
Faster Transactions: Cryptocurrency transactions are much faster compared to traditional banking methods. With crypto, transactions can be processed in a matter of seconds, making it an ideal option for online betting where quick deposits and withdrawals are essential.
Lower Fees: Crypto transactions generally have lower fees compared to traditional banking methods. This means that you can save money on fees when depositing or withdrawing funds from your betting account.
Anonymity: Crypto transactions offer a high level of anonymity since they don't require you to provide personal information. This can be beneficial for those who value their privacy or live in countries where online gambling is restricted.
Security: Cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology, which provides a high level of security. Transactions are encrypted and recorded on a decentralized ledger, making it virtually impossible to hack or alter.
Global Accessibility: Cryptocurrencies are not subject to the same restrictions as traditional banking methods, which makes them accessible to people all over the world. This means that you can bet on sports events and casino games from anywhere in the world.
Decentralization: Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, which means they are not controlled by any government or financial institution. This eliminates the risk of your funds being frozen or seized, which can happen with traditional banking methods in some countries.
The future of crypto sports betting
Emerging Trends and Technologies
As the use of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology continues to grow, we can expect to see emerging trends and technologies in crypto sports betting. This could include new types of bets, more advanced security measures, and even the integration of AI and machine learning.
Integration with Traditional Sportsbooks
While many sportsbooks now accept cryptocurrencies as a form of payment, we can expect to see even more integration with traditional sportsbooks in the future.
This could include partnerships between crypto sportsbooks and established sports betting brands, as well as the development of hybrid platforms that allow users to bet with both crypto and fiat currencies.
Impact on Industry and Society
As crypto sports betting continues to grow in popularity, it will likely have a significant impact on both the sports betting industry and society as a whole. This could include changes in regulations, increased adoption of cryptocurrencies, and even the development of new business models based on blockchain technology.
What is crypto sports betting?
Crypto sports betting is the act of placing bets on sports events using digital cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others. This type of betting is relatively new and is gaining popularity due to the benefits it offers over traditional fiat-based sports betting.
With crypto sports betting, bettors can now enjoy a range of sports events from around the world and place wagers using their preferred digital currency. Winnings can also be paid out in cryptocurrency, providing a convenient and secure method for bettors to receive their earnings.
How does crypto sports betting work?
Crypto sports betting works similarly to traditional sports betting, except that it uses cryptocurrency as the primary form of payment. Here's how it typically works:
- Choose a crypto sports betting site: There are many crypto sports betting sites available, each with their own unique features. Choose a site that suits your preferences and move on to the next step.
- Create an account: Once you've chosen a site, create an account by providing your personal details and creating a username and password.
- Fund your account: To place bets, you'll need to deposit cryptocurrency into your account. Most crypto sports betting sites accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tron, Ripple, Tether, and other popular cryptocurrencies.
- Place your bets: Once you've funded your account, you can place bets on a variety of sports events and matches, just like you would with a traditional sportsbook.
- Withdraw your winnings: If your bets are successful, you can withdraw your winnings in cryptocurrency or convert them into fiat currency and withdraw them to your bank account.
Is crypto sports betting legal?
The legality of crypto sports betting differs depending on the country and policy. In certain areas, it is completely legal and controlled; in others, it may be illegal or openly outlawed. Before engaging in crypto sports betting, it is critical to investigate and understand the legislation in your unique location.
Which sports can I bet on using crypto?
You can bet on various sports using crypto, depending on the sportsbook you choose. Some popular sports that are typically available for crypto sports betting include soccer, basketball, football, baseball, tennis, hockey, boxing, MMA, and esports.
How do I get started with crypto sports betting?
To get started, follow these steps:
- Choose a crypto sports betting site.
- Create an account.
- Fund your account with any cryptocurrency you like.
- Place your bets.
- Withdraw your winnings.
What are the risks of crypto sports betting?
Like any form of gambling, crypto sports betting carries certain risks that bettors should be aware of. Here are some of the risks of crypto sports betting:
Volatility: The value of cryptocurrencies can fluctuate widely and rapidly, which means that the value of your bets can also change rapidly. This can lead to unexpected losses or gains.
Security: While cryptocurrencies offer some security advantages, they are not foolproof. Cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets can be hacked or otherwise compromised, leading to the loss of your funds.
Lack of Regulation: The cryptocurrency industry is not yet fully regulated, which means that there is less protection for bettors compared to traditional gambling sites.
Limited acceptance: While more and more sportsbooks are accepting cryptocurrencies, there are still many that do not. This can limit your options for placing bets.
Technical issues: As with any online platform, technical issues can occur, such as site downtime, slow transaction times, and glitches in the betting software. These issues can negatively impact your betting experience and potentially cost you money.
How do I choose a crypto sports betting site?
There are several things to consider when choosing a crypto sports betting site like;
- Reputation: Choose a site with a good reputation in the industry and positive reviews from other users.
- Licensing and regulation: Make sure the site is licensed and regulated by a reputable authority to ensure fair play and protection of your funds.
- User interface: A good user interface is important for ease of navigation and placing bets.
- Betting options: Look for a site that offers a variety of sports and betting options, such as live betting and prop bets.
- Bonuses and promotions: Compare the bonuses and promotions offered by different sites to get the best value for your money.
- Payment options: Check the deposit and withdrawal options offered by the site, and ensure they support the cryptocurrency you want to use.
- Customer support: Choose a site with reliable customer support that is available 24/7 to answer your questions and resolve any issues you may encounter.
If a crypto betting site has all of these intact, then you've found the right platform.
Can I use traditional currency for sports betting on a crypto sportsbook?
It depends on the specific crypto sportsbook. Some crypto sportsbooks only allow betting with cryptocurrencies, while others may accept both cryptocurrencies and traditional currencies like USD, EUR, or GBP. It's important to check the accepted payment methods of a sportsbook before signing up and depositing funds.
What are the fees associated with crypto sports betting?
Some common fees associated with crypto sports betting may include:
- Transaction fees: Each time a transaction is made on the blockchain, a small fee is charged to process the transaction. These fees are usually paid by the sender and can vary depending on the cryptocurrency used and the current network congestion.
- Withdrawal fees: Some crypto sportsbooks may charge a small fee for withdrawals in order to cover network fees and processing costs.
- Conversion fees: If a user deposits one cryptocurrency and wishes to use another for betting, they may be subject to a conversion fee to exchange their funds.
- Spread or commission fees: Some platforms may charge a spread or commission fee for placing bets or taking part in certain features like live betting or casino games.
As stated earlier, the world of crypto sports betting is a rapidly growing industry that offers many advantages over traditional sports betting. With faster transactions, lower fees, increased security, and greater anonymity, it's no wonder why more bettors are turning to these platforms.
And that brings us to the conclusion of this post - Top 5 Best Crypto and Bitcoin Betting Sites. We hope you've found this guide informative and useful in choosing the right platform for your sports betting needs.
Remember to consider factors such as available sports and games, deposit and withdrawal options, bonuses and promotions, and customer support when choosing a crypto sports betting site. And always be aware of the risks involved in any type of betting.
- What has gone wrong for Samuel Chukwueze at Italian giants AC Milan?
- Moffi's fastest goal of the season not enough as OGC Nice succumb to defeat against Toulouse
- Official: 2019 Fifa U17 World Cup star Amoo terminates his contract with Omonia Nicosia
- Former Chelsea defender reckons Tottenham star Udogie is Premier League's best left-back
- 'Slightly ahead' - 2006 World Cup winner rates Osimhen higher than Vlahovic in defensive phase
- 'It's almost unstoppabe' - 1994 AFCON winner Ekoku hails Eze for fantastic free-kick goal against Tottenham
- 'Wasn't meant to be sub'- Wolves coach explains why 15yo son of ex-Super Eagles star was named in squad
- Who is Tyrique George? The dual national winger who could be Chelsea's next breakout sensation
- Super Eagles star Aribo labelled 'brilliant player' by Southampton boss after injury-time winner
- Made in Africa goal: Wissa highlights Onyeka's role in acrobatic finish against Chelsea
- Football Betting
- African Players
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football