Official : Left-Sided Attacking Player Pens New Deal With ChelseaPublished: November 29, 2018
Chelsea have confirmed on their official website that promising striker George Nunn has penned a new deal.
The left-sided attacking player inked a professional contract after turning seventeen on November 23, same day Faustino Anjorin agreed fresh terms with The Blues.
George Nunn joined Chelsea in March 2018 from EFL League Two club Crewe Alexandra.
He scored on his U18 Premier League debut for Chelsea in a 3-1 win at Southampton on the opening day of the 2018-2019 season before finding the net against Aston Villa the following month.
Nunn has three UEFA Youth League appearances under his belt against Scandinavian opponents Molde and IF Elfsborg.
He has not been capped by England youth teams.
Photo Credit : Instagram.com/george.nunn
Football News 24/7
- Race For 'Nigerian Golden Shoe' : Osimhen Is The Man To Beat (Top Six Players)
- Rangers Working On Deal To Sign Liverpool Winger Of Nigerian Descent
- Lampard Link to Chelsea : One Player Who Stands to Benefit If Club Legend Replaces Sarri
- Inter Milan Interested In Signing Chelsea-Owned Winger Victor Moses
- U20 World Cup: Why Toronto FC's USA Star Akinola Will Not Face Flying Eagles May 27
- Afelokhai Hopes To Beat Ezenwa, Akpeyi, Uzoho To Super Eagles Number 1 Jersey
- Moses Responds To Question About His Fenerbahce Future Amid Chelsea Transfer Ban
- Iwobi Reveals He Wants Tottenham Hotspur To Lose To Liverpool In Champions League Final
- Nigeria-Eligible Attacker Nominated For Liverpool Player Of The Year - Women's Team
- Five Players Key To Nigeria’s Hopes of Glory at 2019 AFCON
- African Players Transfers
- Australia/ Asia
- Belgian Championship
- Brazil 2014 World Cup
- Danish Football
- English Premier League
- Nigeria National Teams
- Nigeria Premier League
- Norwegian Football
- Polish Football
- Russian Championship
- Serie A
- Spanish Liga
- Swedish Championship
- Turkish Championship
- Ukrainian Football
- Women's Football